Dynadot

guide Gone $ dollar fishing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Trying a new strategy for domain name traffic monetisation. I've chosen 10 of my best org, com, net and C.C.T.L.D. traffic domain names to develop based on keyword volume in different regions. I am using a simple development checklist using Notepad. Once the 10 websites are complete I will use various performance marketing networks and promote programs which are connected to each domain name. Each website will be kept updated and technically improved accross the board. I need to earn $ 50 every day as the average from 10 websites which is total minimum combined $ 5 from each website each day. I can't see it not working if the plan gets followed. At the very least it will pay for renewals plus pocket money.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like a good idea, if it works out an extra $1500/month with low maintenance is pretty amazing.
I guess most members in the domaining community don't develop and/or sell 95%+ of their domains, and current parking revenues are laughable (can be a single digit a month for hundreds of parked domains, which makes me think isn't worth tradeoff of a clean attractive sale page), so if you're able to develop those websites effectively - time-wise and with quality content that will gradually draw more visitors - it'd definitely be worth it.
One can still list developed domains for sale in aftermarkets services - they just won't have a landing page (though a small "this website may be for sale" banner can always be planted).
It would be nice to hear what you meant by "[using] various performance marketing networks and promote programs" (I'd assume Google ads/affiliate links) and of course get an update if it's successful!

•••
@yb1313

It's any program which pays in my region. Some programs only pay to U.S. based participants because of tax. I don't use Google Adsense due to the restrictive nature of Google's policies for participants. I'll post the update of course. The first step after the websites are live and receiving traffic is to earn two cents for each site for each day, which might seem like it's an irrelevant figure but it proves the system works and it covers costs. Renewal fees of $ 8 plus annual hosting of $ 250 for multi hosting means $ 8 renewal + $ 2 hosting, each site must earn $ 10 annually [ $ 0.02 c daily ]. Thereafter the mission is continual improvements daily. $ 0.03 c daily on each site it's profit.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back