Dynadot

GoDaddy vs. Namecheap: Vote, vote, vote!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who's Better?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • GoDaddy

votes
    48.9%
  • Namecheap

votes
    51.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
In your opinion, who's better - Namecheap or GoDaddy?

I prefer Namecheap by a long shot. It's startling to me that GoDaddy is such a landslide leader. 0.5 billion revenue in 2008 - that's pretty hefty. :$: :$: :$:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
For registering .ca's (and I'm a Canadian) They both suck!
With Namecheap being the worst!

Namecheap's site - the site loads faster - but harder to find things.

Godaddy's pricing is better and very much my fav for everything else ;)

•••
I can use alipay on godaddy.
i voted for godaddy

•••
•••
I dislike Godaddy ads and stuff but still voted for them coz Godaddy's pricing.

•••
I Prefer GoDaddy! n voted for GoDaddy as well.

•••
•••
I have to vote for my parent company godaddy also. Alexa trend ranks them higher than name cheap.

Godaddy Alexa trend rank 152 links 149 .net name servers

4,255,875 U.S. visitors per month

Quantcast Rank:

Namecheap Alexa trend rank 1520 links 127 .org name servers

150,880 U.S. visitors per month

Quantcast Rank:
#204,540

•••
Namecheap!... godaddy is so anoying with their offers & they don't accept paypal, only if you have a credit card you can pay via paypal.

•••
Having a credit card is an added layer of security. For those who has lost their credit due to the recession go buy a prepaid credit card then. Its the way alot of companies can verify you are actually who you say you are.

•••
Avoid GoDaddy

GoDaddy has the worst online support. You can be fine with GoDaddy until a problem appears. Then you'd better solve it yourself because if you contact their support you will just waste so much time and nerves and they will not help you, they will lie to you. If you run a serious business you can lose a lot by choosing GoDaddy. This was the worst business experience we ever had. >:(

•••
GoDaddy has the worst online support. You can be fine with GoDaddy until a problem appears. Then you'd better solve it yourself because if you contact their support you will just waste so much time and nerves and they will not help you, they will lie to you. If you run a serious business you can lose a lot by choosing GoDaddy. This was the worst business experience we ever had. >:(
Well, your username, your first post, etc/.///

I believe you just are a negative person!

Are you a namecheap employee?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back