IT.COM

GoDaddy Stolen my domain on new year

NameSilo
Watch

kokoshka

Established Member
Impact
Me and my friend decided to make Seo project , we registered domain with his billing info and with my credit card.
On january 1st i checked domain and it was off , i checked all emails and godaddy , godaddy account was locked
Then i sent all documents to them

1: Billing person id
2: Payment person id
3: paypal statement
4: bank statement
5: credit card screenshots

everything that could verify my payment

But i got reply that my account reviewed and cant be reactivated for now
I havenot got reply and explanation why?
and also they havenot requested any additional details , it looks weird

Now my domain is under godaddy and its sale by broker fee :(
That looks like godaddy stolen my domain on new year
I talked with support for 4-5 times , they are good guys but its not helpfull , cant tell me reason or what i need to sent , just checking , checking and checking . last support told me that your account is still on review and they will be back but i already got reply from godaddy that my account cant activated

my Incident ID is: 46405677

Thanks godaddy for happy new year

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks like you are in contact with the correct team at GoDaddy already on this issue. You should continue to follow up with them as they are part of the legal team and will respond via email.
Thanks joe
I got same reply from them as yesterday
"
Thank you for your inquiry. The referenced shopper account has been carefully reviewed by our verification office and is not eligible for reinstatement.
Respectfully,
Verification Office
"

I Sent all documents mentioned+ selfie with id + selfie with card , and getting same reply without clear reason, i can verify everything that they may ask but without questions i am not eligible to reactivate account.
Can you just help me to get back my domain? Every day its turned off i lost rankings on google

•••
Godaddy support told me to email

[email protected]

About my domain
But they told me
"
Hello,

We can not assist you with the issue through this department.

Please contact our customer support team regarding your inquiry.

Regards,"

who i should contact to get back my domain?

•••
Take this guy up on his offer. Yaya we hate epik promotions blah blah. Did you contact this gentleman yet?
DNProtect deals with stolen domain names and issues like this all the time. Get in touch with us and we'd be happy to look into it. (For transparency, I run DNProtect).

•••
Take this guy up on his offer. Yaya we hate epik promotions blah blah. Did you contact this gentleman yet?
Not yet , i am contacting with him right now
thanks

•••
If he is that good and he is Epik staff member, I am wondering why he did not help to protect Epik so the customer's data are not exposed to the Internet.
Btw, he should contact the OP in PM instead of spamming his services here (I forgot he is a Epik staff member - the spamming is in the blood)

•••
"
I understand your situation. I am sorry, I wish I could have helped you better, as I have checked with the team the domain is not recoverable. I am sorry. My Apologies.

However, if you want you can contact the team again regarding your concern."

I think my first title of this thead was correct
Support people are great guys , really trying to help and understanding situation but dont have permissions to help or change something , they can only inform you.
Other godaddy support centers like emails just don't explain anything have same copy/paste responses

I know i made mistake when register different billing/different payment but i am real person havenot hacked anything + provided all information and documents honestly(even dont required ones) . so i just think that they dont care about it . because they have readymade answers on email every time
godaddy isnot custumer oriented company
I am very dissapointed

Last edited:
•••
"
I understand your situation. I am sorry, I wish I could have helped you better, as I have checked with the team the domain is not recoverable. I am sorry. My Apologies.

However, if you want you can contact the team again regarding your concern."

I think my first title of this thead was correct
Support people are great guys , really trying to help and understanding situation but dont have permissions to help or change something , they can only inform you.
Other godaddy support centers like emails just don't explain anything have same copy/paste responses

Since you admitted your mistake you seem to want an answer from Go Daddy as to why isn't the below documents you sent them valid as proof of a honest transaction.
Since you admitted your mistake you seem to want an answer from Go Daddy as to why isn't the below documents you sent them valid as proof of a honest transaction.
5: credit card screenshots.

Keep us posted.

Last edited:
•••
5: credit card screenshots.

Keep us posted.
Sure i dont have any hope to get acc or domain back but i will update thead if anything will change

+ I sent Selfie with id , selfie with card + selfie under desk where was message to godaddy with sticked id and card

Last edited:
•••
Hello @kokoshka
Some questions.
Did you hand register the domain or you bought it in their marketplace/auction?
What is the domain name in question?

•••
Name is irrellevant. Maybe he can pick it up on back order, I am sure epik rep can chime in with a product that will suit his needs.
I would still track it and try and grab it when it drops

•••
what's going on with this X stole my name? Watch out johnn you are next: @johnn stole my name.

•••
Hello @kokoshka
Some questions.
Did you hand register the domain or you bought it in their marketplace/auction?
What is the domain name in question?
It wasnot auction i registered directly on godaddy

•••
It wasnot auction i registered directly on godaddy
I had wrong WHOIS on Epik and other registrars for months and I never was blocked or domains taken, of course after I realized I have fixed the wrong owner Names.
It's possible your domain is very good that is why Godaddy grabbed it without give you the chance to fix WHOIS data, so now you will buy it from them at huge ammount, that is why big corporations do industrial espionage, to know what projects are there going to start and grab fast those domains.
Don't give up fight for what is yours, this for sure will bring Godaddy in the mud.

•••
I'll send you a PM with some additional information.

•••
You are using someone else credit card and it does not matter who they are - it's illegal.

Didn't GoDaddy allow @barybadrinath's GD account to use @create.com's credit card for GoDaddy purchases?

Reference: https://www.namepros.com/threads/br...h-of-his-domains.1230431/page-33#post-8193385

How Puneet got my credit card....

Puneet had a few domains about to expire within his Godaddy account and requested that I renew them as payment for a deal.

I renewed what was in the cart and quickly discovered there was no way to delete the credit card from Godaddy's system. I contacted him to have him reach out to Godaddy to get the card removed.

I have multiple chats and emails to Puneet saying that he wasn't authorized to renew additional domains and told him to reach out to GoDaddy to remove my card. Puneet acknowledged this and even responded, saying that the card couldn't be charged again.

Months later, I looked at my credit card statement and discovered $10,000's of fraudulent charges from Godaddy. I wasn't 100% sure but had a good guess where they came from, Puneet!

I reached out to Puneet to ask him if he was the one that did the credit card fraud. Puneet at first ignored me, later denied it, and last confessed to doing so. I warned him that I would do a chargeback, giving him a chance to make it right with Godaddy, he couldn't, and I soon did a chargeback for the illegal charges.

Last edited:
•••
Back