Dynadot

registrars GoDaddy.scam - Be Careful!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi guys,

I just bought a domain DOMAIN.GURU via Godaddy, they took my money and gave me no domain.-_-

domainguuur.png

domaingururr.png

I didnt get a refund. Support says that I should waiting 24-72hrs! -_-

Godaddy should rename to Godaddy.loans - we took your money.

loan.guru for $44.99 really????

loan guru.png

car.expert for $139.99 unbelievable!!!

carexpert.png

web.guru just for $44.99

webguruu.png

I couldn't believe it ...before purchasing a domain I chatting with Godaddy support.. 'Lizza' she said that's not a EAP! its a domain registration.

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoneyCard.png

SEX.GURU for $999

sexguruddd.png

sex.expert $139

sexecppp.png

hotel.guru $44.99

hotel goro.png

etc...

GUYS BE CAREFUL! IT'S NOT A DOMAIN REGISTRATION! IT'S A PREREGISTRATION!

I just wasted my money and time.
Best,
RU

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where's the scam? All I see is a few glitches?
I asked the same question (before purchasing a domain) and got an answer from GD support: 'It's not a glitch it's a domain name registration.' I'm very disappointed ..Godaddy was one of my favorite Registrars.

•••
I recently got an email that said a Godaddy refunded money (must be the namePros effect), but my bank says that for payments sent using a credit or debit card, the refund is credited to your card (depending on the card issuer), it can take up to 30 days for the refund to be credited to your card. -_-

•••
Used car salesmen tricks.
Feel sorry that you lost money for 30 days, mate :(

•••
Hello,

GoDaddy has many technical issues and maybe some semi-fishy marketing strategies, but I think it is a little conspiratorially to call them scammers.

•••
I think it is just a interest checker. (you know... so they know what to call premium names for big$)

I tried a few reg's the other day and it went all the way up to payment and then told me it was not available.
I now check everything on the TLD's whois before attempting to registar.
Not many TLD's I'll buy into anyway.

•••
They will refund your money.
This was happened to me many times and after one work day they refund my money back to me.

•••
I guess it's a mistake , Godaddy should be providing you the domain after buying , and if you use their live support you can get an instant refund.

•••
*update
- someone reg'd domain(.)guru via 1API :|
- I still didn't get a full refund, cuz my bank hold money -_-

•••
then you wonder why you dont see a BBB tag on their site, big and proud...

•••
They should refund money if they are unable to provide the domain!!

•••
Have you got the money refunded from GoDaddy?

•••
Have you got the money refunded from GoDaddy?
Godaddy sent me a refund, but the bank still hold money, so I didn't get my money back.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back