IT.COM

question GoDaddy issue? (Not sure)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hatchan

Established Member
Impact
I hope this is the correct section of the form for questions like this.

I have several domains listed with afternic and sedo. At the beginning of the year, I started using Sedo landing page, but wasn't that happy with results (practically, no sales, but maybe that I'm not good at pricing them). Around march 2021, I switched to the new afternic landing page but what I didn't like, about it, it's the fact that there's no statistics available like views and so on. So today I started changing the landingpages to point to DAN for around the 70% of my domains (I have around 50, but this is not the point).

While I was changing nameservers and all, I noticed for the first time that if I search a domain of mine with godaddy, it says: "Sorry, xxxx.com is unavailable".

godaddy1.jpg

This happens with all my domains, despite they are listed with BIN in sedo marketplace, afternic marketplace, or dan (some of them, starting from today). Like the one in the example that is listed within afternic with BIN.

afterniclandingpage.jpg

I had never noticed this before. I just thought that being the domains listed with afternic, they would also be shown as for sale within godaddy, especially in case of exact match.

Am I missing something? Or am I doing something wrong? What can I do to make them show like this one?

godaddy2.jpg

Again, this happens to me with all my domains listed for sale on sedo, afternic and dan, whichever is the landing page. Is it normal, because their quality is not good?

I'm a little confused. Also, apologies for any mistake, english is not my first language.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you email (paul@godaddy) me your AN username and a couple of example domains? I'll have the sales team check to see what's going on

•••
can you email (paul@godaddy) me your AN username and a couple of example domains? I'll have the sales team check to see what's going on

Sure, thank you. I'm also going to send me my godaddy details via PM. Hope this is not a problem. Again, thank you for the fast reply.

•••
Sorry for the late reply. Today, everything seems fine again and I can see the domains listed as premium.
I'm not sure what happened yesterday. Maybe, just my guess, that I caused the problem relisting them for sale at DAN? Again, not sure.

But today the issue is gone. Thank you again @Paul Nicks for your help :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back