Dynadot

question GoDaddy Is not giving Transfer Code For my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manojddfdd

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hii Everyone, I was trying to transfer one of my domains from GoDaddy to epik but when I enter the auth code on Epik which I got from GoDaddy it was showing an invalid code, after that, I asked Epik support for this problem but they said the problem is from GoDaddy side the code that gave you is invalid, so I asked many time to GoDaddy but they are giving me the wrong code every time.
so anyone can tell me what can I do in this situation?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably just leave it a gd if not just click on domain and unlock and tranfer out it will then give you the auth code always copy and paste

•••
Their doing you a favour as they know your going to transfer it to epik
Sad. Anyways how old is the domain, and has it been transferred or change any details last 60 days?
Why would you use epik, even though it sounds like their legendary support is working fine for transfers in

•••
•••
Their doing you a favour as they know your going to transfer it to epik
Sad. Anyways how old is the domain, and has it been transferred or change any details last 60 days?
Why would you use epik, even though it sounds like their legendary support is working fine for transfers in
transferring to Epik coz I have some funds on Epik and didn't transfer or changed any domain details in the last 60 days. it was an expired domain and on the 20th of Jan it's going to expire.

•••
Probably just leave it a gd if not just click on domain and unlock and tranfer out it will then give you the auth code always copy and paste
yes did the same but not working showing invalid code error.

•••
good answer, wise choice. Maybe @James Iles can help you out, but its a holiday so may take day or two.
Sorry you having an issue that shouldn't be an issue

•••
Hii Everyone, I was trying to transfer one of my domains from GoDaddy to epik but when I enter the auth code on Epik which I got from GoDaddy it was showing an invalid code, after that, I asked Epik support for this problem but they said the problem is from GoDaddy side the code that gave you is invalid, so I asked many time to GoDaddy but they are giving me the wrong code every time.
so anyone can tell me what can I do in this situation?
In your Godaddy domain manager:
Select the domain/domains.
Click/tick the "Export" button and the following prompt will appear.
Give it a name...select your options and be sure to check "include the authorization codes."
Download when it's ready, then copy & paste the code at the gaining registrar.

Obviously, the domain needs to be unlocked at Godaddy before attempting to initiate a transfer request.
When copying & pasting the code, you need to make sure there aren't any spaces before or after the code. (Spaces count as characters and will result in an invalid code response 100% of the time.)

I hope this helps.

GDEXP.PNG

•••
Hi @manojddfdd please feel free to email jiles (at) godaddy.com and I can help you check that the domain is ready to be transferred, etc. I'm on holiday so I may be delayed in responding to you at the moment :)

•••
Hi @manojddfdd please feel free to email jiles (at) godaddy.com and I can help you check that the domain is ready to be transferred, etc. I'm on holiday so I may be delayed in responding to you at the moment :)
It feels like a breath of fresh air to see you being so proactive in multiple threads helping people with GoDaddy related issues.

•••
transferring to Epik coz I have some funds on Epik and didn't transfer or changed any domain details in the last 60 days. it was an expired domain and on the 20th of Jan it's going to expire.
Is it currently an expired domain? If so, you will likely not be able to transfer without paying the renewal fee at GD.
Also, note that some transfers were an issue because they required the manual approval. Finally, there were various transfers where the code appeared to include for some unknown reason, quotes around it. When I removed the quotes, the transfer went through automatically.

•••
Back