IT.COM

GoDaddy featured domain auction page worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pallav12

Impact
I want to sell my domain name asap. I was thinking to buy Goddady featured domain auction page.
Is it generally worth it? What are some other alternative for aggressive selling.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to sell my domain name asap. I was thinking to buy Goddady featured domain auction page.
Is it generally worth it? What are some other alternative for aggressive selling.

Thank you
Welcome to the forum!

Never worked for me, but that was years ago. Even with several domains that had high appraisals by GD, t didn't seem to make a difference. Generally, the comments on the forum this past year have suggested that it has not been helpful to members.

Alternatives for aggressive selling? We have some high-powered sellers here,so I'll let them chime in.

You may want to read posts relating to their outbounding, using multiple domain marketplaces, and even using Namepros marketplace here.

Last edited:
•••
No.

On incoming sales venues like GD, domains either sell themselves or not, and paying extra for some "Featured" listing is wasted money almost 100% of the time.

The only time it might work is if you have a Premium .COM with lots of interest and you want even more eyeballs on it. If you trying to sell something truly premium for 6-7 figures, then the "Featured" cost is almost incidental.

Last edited:
•••

Thank you
No, my own GoDaddy rep told me years ago it wasn’t worth it.

Last edited:
•••
rolling the dice with 2 domains. Will report back results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back