IT.COM

GoDaddy domain stuck in limbo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I tired to transfer a domain out of Godaddy which failed. The new registrar said it was rejected by Godaddy (for no reason i will add as the domain met all transfer requirements, was unlocked, valid auth code, and I approved it at Godaddy). But Godaddy still shows the transfer as pending with no option to cancel it, so I cannot try to restart the transfer. It still works but now I have no way to even reattempt the transfer, and Godaddy support seemed clueless they said even their advanced technical support couldn't cancel it on their end.

So now not only did my initial transfer attempt fail, I cannot even reattempt the transfer because Godaddy thinks there is still a pending transfer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks! i want to know if required receive the email from "transferverify" before you email it.

If you can bypass waiting for this email, even if it still takes 5 days, an improvement

Please keep us updated,

Samer

Let's hope so. They never contacted me or anything. The first I even heard about transferverify was from you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back