NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Styler

Aftermarket Product ManagerTop Member
GoDaddy Staff
Impact
Let's get together and meet other people interested in domains in Arizona. This will be a great time to get together, learn from each other, meet new people in the area with the same interests and get some face time with GoDaddy employees and execs.
We will tour the new offices, check out the climbing wall and pedal carts, have some food and drinks, and get some insight into what is happening with the domain market and industry as a whole.
We will meet at 6pm at the GoDaddy Office in Tempe. It is located at 2150 E Warner Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284.

You can sign up to come using the link below. I hope to meet some of you there.
http://www.meetup.com/Southern-Arizona-Domain-Investors-Meetup-At-GoDaddy/events/228204577/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spend the money and do it all over. GD is big enough to have a marketing budget for that..... either that or this means absolutely nothing to 99.999% of domainers.... you are the biggest registrar, don't be cheap!

I'm just ruffling feathers :) please come to the east coast. Go to Chicago, somewhere in Florida, all over europe, china, South america, etc.. We'd all love to have you!

Last edited:
•••
We will be having other meet ups throughout the year and I will announce them in here as well as any travel plans for me or GoDaddy representatives in case you want to meet someone face to face. I had a great time getting to know some of the name pros people behind their avatars at the namescon name pros meetup last Monday. It is always nice to see people in person :)

•••
It is always nice to see people in person :)

Agreed. Such events provide various learning opportunities and not mention an opportunity of making friends within the industry.

Good luck Joe and to Godaddy.

•••
It was great to see you at NYNY.

•••
I am at work and the link is blocked...what day is this I wouold LOVE to be there I live in Maricopa...Never mind the 18th is a Thursday PERFECT my day off...will sign up tonight! Can minors come to..Would like to take my 16 year old if at all possible

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am at work and the link is blocked...what day is this I wouold LOVE to be there I live in Maricopa...Never mind the 18th is a Thursday PERFECT my day off...will sign up tonight! Can minors come to..Would like to take my 16 year old if at all possible

That will be great. You can bring your 16 year old as well just rsvp for two people. See you then.

•••
That will be great. You can bring your 16 year old as well just rsvp for two people. See you then.
I will be there I am not hard to miss at all!

•••
wow! I'm there! Thanks for doing this!

•••
I am really looking forward to it. It will be nice to see everyone.

•••
We will be having other meet ups throughout the year...
Hi Joe,
Riccardo and I are meeting tonight to talk about such things.
Do you have a few minutes to talk today?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back