IT.COM

GoDaddy Auctions - 503 Error

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Not sure what is going on but Godaddy Auctions is showing a 503 error...anyone else having issues like this? This has been happening for the last 48 hours and not sure if it's a chrome glitch...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure what is going on but Godaddy Auctions is showing a 503 error...anyone else having issues like this? This has been happening for the last 48 hours and not sure if it's a chrome glitch...
Yes. I have the same error every time I go to my payment settings. But it never happened before. Only today

•••
same problem here. yesterday and today I have no access

•••
There are lots of 4xx and 5xx errors at Godaddy.

Also this one, when checking out at Godaddy.com, with successful payment and email confirmation of the order, this error appears lately:

400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

nginx/1.17.10

@Joe Styler and @Paul Nicks really should have a look at this.

•••
I am pretty sure that was resolved over the weekend. If you see any others, or this is happening to you still I am happy to take a look.

•••
I am pretty sure that was resolved over the weekend. If you see any others, or this is happening to you still I am happy to take a look.
The 400 Bad Request error (as pasted above) is still present, after successful checkout.

Mon Jan 24 09:10:28 CET 2022

Last edited:
•••
Can you send me a screenshot of it next time you see it and let me know your browser please. I will have that team look into it but they are going to ask me for those details. Thanks.

•••
Can you send me a screenshot of it next time you see it and let me know your browser please. I will have that team look into it but they are going to ask me for those details. Thanks.
As per your request, see screenshot below.

Firefox 97.0.

Thu Feb 10 18:17:06 CET 2022

1644513311589.png

Last edited:
•••
@Joe Styler

I see on Twitter that this same "Request Header Or Cookie Too Large" error is there for almost two years now. Maybe it's time to do a more thorough investigation on your side, and accept larger headers/cookies. You can all configure this.

Last edited:
•••
•••
503 errors are common on GoDaddy because their hosting typically doesn't include enough server resources for resource-intensive tasks. If you continue to get these errors, you will either need to upgrade your plan or leave GoDaddy for a better host.

Regards,
J Wick

•••
Back