IT.COM

GoDaddy Auction List FTP Access Gone?

NameSilo
Watch

AlanBuilt

Impact
Anyone know why ftp.godaddy.com is no longer working to download the current auction lists spreadsheets? Is there some other location to download them now? Thanks for any insight.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am wondering the same question...
I was able to download the lists from GoDaddy FTP site but now it requires login & password to access the FTP,
anyone knows where I can sign up for the login? I tried my GoDaddy username and password but it doesn't work.

fleaking

•••
They have so many passwords disabled in Latin America that I have to use onion service to get access, it is the "AUCTIONS" and no pasword to get in.

•••
Any idea how this works now, because I don't see anything on the FTP site.

Last edited:
•••
And now it's suddenly back - very weird.

•••
Damn, I just downloaded a few GD Auction lists and loaded them into Access, ran all kinds of crap, then I discover this is OLD DATA from Sunday and that Monday's lists have still not been run.

Someone needs to kick the server or at least confirm these have been run every morning.

Last edited:
•••
And now they're mysteriously back. :xf.confused:

•••
Does anyone know when these lists propagate on the GD FTP server?

It used to be early in the morning, like 7-8AM, but as of just before 10AM EST, it's still showing files from August 22....

•••
I'm not sure if I'm just seeing old data (I have refreshed it multiple times) but all the GoDaddy FTP domain auction files seem to be from September 29th.

Can someone else check and confirm?

@Joe Styler @Paul Nicks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back