IT.COM

GoDaddy API to download EPP codes of domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have not found any info on GD site on using API to download EPP codes for all my domains registered at GD. Does such API exist?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
API exists at WildWestDomains.com - GoDaddy service for resellers.

GoDaddy itself - doesn't provide any API, as I know.

Last edited:
•••
GD provides APIs, but not one to download EPP. That's what I have found.

•••
Export of EPP codes was always in their panel, why you need API???

•••
Export of EPP codes was always in their panel, why you need API???
Because downloading all my domains' EPP codes programmatically is fast and automatic. Currently, I have to sign into my GD account, navigate to domain manager, go through all the selections in order to download the codes.

•••
Then their API doesn't provide this possibility.
The same issue at Dynadot - EPP codes via API are NOT supported.

From my experience, it can be done via API with all LogicBoxes registrars.

•••
•••
•••
I have tried , but still doesn't work and too slow in frist experiment. Then I try again , its working normally
You have to watch out for request speed (interval, requests per min). You can get blocked/banned...For large amount of domains, not sure if it's any better to use API than downloading the bulk data csv.

•••
You have to watch out for request speed (interval, requests per min). You can get blocked/banned...For large amount of domains, not sure if it's any better to use API than downloading the bulk data csv.

IMO , for simplicity , better to use API for small of domains. Haven't tried for large amount of domain

•••
IMO , for simplicity , better to use API for small of domains. Haven't tried for large amount of domain

For sure, I built a mini dashboard for myself to retrieve certain info I need quickly for a small batch of domains. But for larger amount of names, they get stuck sometimes...haven't had time to check the errors and see exactly what the problems are and didn't really bother to... csv works fine for large transfer out, as I need to select the names and go through them in domain management panel anyways.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back