IT.COM

GoDaddy and Offers... Possibility to know some information about the buyer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

In one domain listing on Godaddy I have in a few hours some different low offers but... with different names: buyer's offer 1 .... buyer's offer 2... buyer's offer 3.
I have never had offers from "different accounts" in a few hours. I understand that it has to be the same person from different accounts, especially since there is little difference between the bids.

Have any possibility to know some information in Godaddy about the buyer? Maybe IP, country, etc... as Dan.com does ?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is the term in the domain trending in the news? If it isn't, just have the buyer go to dan to make offers. Dan is anyway godaddy so buyer should be fine. I doubt godaddy will give you any info about the bidder, could be a privacy violation.

•••
Is the term in the domain trending in the news? If it isn't, just have the buyer go to dan to make offers. Dan is anyway godaddy so buyer should be fine. I doubt godaddy will give you any info about the bidder, could be a privacy violation.
Thanks!
No is trending news, is a brandable name.
About the option to sale via Dan, I prefer YES (and view IP and Country) but.... not have a direct contact with the buyer out of Godaddy, only via Godaddy system in message with counteroffer.

I understand that if I write to the buyer to do the offer via Dan to avoid commissions, Godaddy may delete my account or take negative action on my profile. Yes, I know they are now the "same company" but Godaddy commissions more than twice as much as Dan.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back