IT.COM

.mobi Go Statefarm.mobi Go!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
check out statefarm.mobi

...and advertised on their homepage too - statefarm.com

Like A Good Neighbor, State Farm Is There :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

FYI, Statefarm is a $56,000,000,000 insurance and financial services company with 79,000 employees, and 16700 agents serving over 70 million policies in US and Canada.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YES!!!! That is great to see!!!

Looks like I spoke too soon. The .mobi is not working :td: You can visit the mobile version of their site from the .com but the .mobi does not resolve :td: Someone should send them a friendly e-mail :hehe:

------

Yet another edit... It looks like you have to type in the www to get to the .mobi, however the logo is not showing up for me. How hard is it to put up a mobile site, geez....

Last edited:
•••
neobodhi said:
YES!!!! That is great to see!!!

Looks like I spoke too soon. The .mobi is not working :td: You can visit the mobile version of their site from the .com but the .mobi does not resolve :td: Someone should send them a friendly e-mail :hehe:

------

Yet another edit... It looks like you have to type in the www to get to the .mobi, however the logo is not showing up for me. How hard is it to put up a mobile site, geez....
Same here, although the rest of the .mobi version is working. Only thing is that their link from the .com site takes you to the mobile version of the .com, not to the .mobi. Oh well...they're almost there...

•••
dagersh said:
Same here, although the rest of the .mobi version is working. Only thing is that their link from the .com site takes you to the mobile version of the .com, not to the .mobi. Oh well...they're almost there...

Yeah, they will propably pull it together in a couple days. It would take me less then 2 minutes to fix if they want to give me their ftp username and password :hehe:

•••
This really is great news! :)

•••
•••
They need some database finetuning also:

check this

One 'Ram' should have been enough

Still...nice to see this site..

Martin

•••
a top 3 insurance company promoting .mobi on their home page ... saweet!

•••
namewaiter said:
a top 3 insurance company promoting .mobi on their home page ... saweet!
Oh yea, sweet indeed. It is only the beginning.

•••
scandiman said:
Oh yea, sweet indeed. It is only the beginning.

you know it! i've already had to go to the bathroom to strangle the turkey, on the back of it! LOL :hehe:
I think there is gonna be a load of reverse hijacking attempts by companies that have been & are currently sleeping tbh. you know .com owners etc

•••
Joy

I'm enjoying this leaky faucet stuff

Kind Regards,

Yelo

•••
Fantastic. Thank you for sharing the intel.

mobidick said:
check out statefarm.mobi

...and advertised on their homepage too - statefarm.com

Like A Good Neighbor, State Farm Is There :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

FYI, Statefarm is a $56,000,000,000 insurance and financial services company with 79,000 employees, and 16700 agents serving over 70 million policies in US and Canada.

•••
•••
thats pretty cool, true mobi site by a massive Fortune 500 co.

•••
neobodhi said:
dagersh said:

Yeah, they will propably pull it together in a couple days. It would take me less then 2 minutes to fix if they want to give me their ftp username and password :hehe:

Yeah, the .mobi isn't working for me, and the link on the .com is http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/index.asp

But the banner said statefarm.mobi, so I'm sure you're right, they will get it together. It just seems odd that they wouldn't wait a couple of days to announce it. It's taken them a few months to jump on board, what would a couple of days have been?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back