IT.COM

question Go daddy help

NameSilo
Watch

Divadelvita

Impact
so I signed up a few days ago, including the website builder as I am a noobie to making a webshop. Seemed pretty simple outlay,

However this is my issue; I can view the website on my laptop but it does not seem to work on my iPad or iPhone?

Anyway had this issue and found a solution?

This is my web address
Divadelvita . co . uk

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Usually we point people to @Joe Styler of GoDaddy for GD problems .. but in this case I think your best bet is to call GD ( 1-866-938-1119 )

Keep in mind the GD web thing is new and therefore likely prone to bugs (like a lot of stuff GoDaddy) .. the fact you're using Apple doesn't help either .. have you tried using multiple browsers on your phone/pod?

I would definitely give them a call .. especially if it works on one platform but not another.

•••
Usually we point people to @Joe Styler of GoDaddy for GD problems .. but in this case I think your best bet is to call GD ( 1-866-938-1119 )

Keep in mind the GD web thing is new and therefore likely prone to bugs (like a lot of stuff GoDaddy) .. the fact you're using Apple doesn't help either .. have you tried using multiple browsers on your phone/pod?

I would definitely give them a call .. especially if it works on one platform but not another.

Thank you, I didn't realise I could use different browsers on iPhone or iPad
I'll check that out if not I'll ring them.

•••
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to use the store you have and have it work on a mobile device. Our templates are all responsive to the best of my knowledge. That being said my focus is on domain names here so I would point you to call our support team and they should be able to get things straightened out for you very quickly.

•••
The godaddy bulk page isnt even loading for me, haha

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yeah, it loaded eventually but said connecting for ages. It seems to do that regularly for me
If it does it again you can do a traceroute which will show what is taking so long and that would help us troubleshoot it. I dont know what type of operating system you have but it is pretty easy to run and you can Google how to do it by checking - traceroute windows for example.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back