IT.COM

Glitch with Dan/Undeveloped Sales Landers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomaineerInc

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone experienced a glitch when pointed at ns1/ns2 Dan sales landers? I have over 130 domains parked with Dan, for sale. Starting about 3-4 days ago one such domain says:

This site can’t provide a secure connection​

xxxxxxxxxxx.com uses an unsupported protocol.

I've put in a request with Dan. They say they are seeing the same thing on their end and referred it to their dev team for answers. That was 3 days ago. Sigh.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not getting that in the US. Pages show up as normal secured.

•••
Upvote 0
Thanks. It's weird for sure. I'm in the U.S. and it's just the one website. All the others with the same landers are fine. I'll update if/when they figure it out.

•••
Upvote 0
Has anyone experienced a glitch when pointed at ns1/ns2 Dan sales landers? I have over 130 domains parked with Dan, for sale. Starting about 3-4 days ago one such domain says:

This site can’t provide a secure connection​

xxxxxxxxxxx.com uses an unsupported protocol.

I've put in a request with Dan. They say they are seeing the same thing on their end and referred it to their dev team for answers. That was 3 days ago. Sigh.

Feel free to DM me the domain

•••
Upvote 0
UPDATE. Dan has escalated the issue with their dev team as there are a number of tickets from different users reporting the same problem. Will update again when resolved.

•••
Upvote 0
Back