Xoocash.COM
Brasscash.com
Brazencash.com
Morningbid.com
Zazzcash.com
Tapncash.com

Give honest review on it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
🚩

I wouldn't say it's pure trash but I see it a bit as a crash because there is a TLD named .cash so
no need to extend them with this .com at the enddd

Last edited:
•••
They make no sense, unless you are doing those weird paid per click websites, like back in the day.

•••
•••
I don't see anything of value here
unless you have insider knowledge
don't renew them

•••
GooPub is my favorite.
Value about $2.50
Rest .99

•••
•••
Grace Delete them if possible. If you ask what to do next, read. Start with this.

•••
•••
All poor quality imo.
Grace delete/dont renew.

Good luck.

•••
Some of these are trash, some of these have potential for a brandable name and a couple others have seemingly some commercial application.

The ones that have branding potential are...

Zazzcash.com
Zozocash.com
Xoocash.COM
Brasscash.com
Brazencash.com

All of the above could be used as names for payment processing business or other business involving money services. The top 3 are your best. Last 2, not as good. Brandables may take a long tine to sell. List on branding marketplaces like BrandBucket or BrandPa etc, if they approve them.

Banktracer.com
- seems like it could have some commercial application, but I do not know what. Possibly a B2B service or application involving transaction tracing? Maybe as high as $1K???

I would not say that above are "trash", but they are not "liquid" domains by any means.

Disclaimers: Appraisals are largely worthless and should be used for entertainment purposes only. Even if an appraisal is based on extensive market research, you still have to find the right buyer who will pay that amount for your domain, which may never happen. Do not PM/DM me for help in selling your domains. Just because I replied to your appraisal thread it does not mean I have any interest in you domain(s). As a domainer, it is your responsibility to run your business, and if you don't know how to then you should wait to register domains until after you do.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back