Impact
Give me your opinion on these geo ranges
marrakesh.biz
tangiers.info
barcelonatravel.co
Can you bid for any of them?
How much is each domain worth ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
These are all bad, sorry.
You think that with geo you are already limited to a destination, in 95% cases you won't sell it for more than XXX, and that's if the name is good and tld is .com. Now, you put other than dot com extensions and it becomes 10 times less attractive.

Forget about any other tld than com, it should be somewhat like:
GoMarrakesh.com
TravelTangier.com
Nice, clean and clear names.

Also these two cities in particular are not perfect options to sell as spelling can vary: Marrakesh/Marrakech, Tangier/Tanger, people will make mistakes here, and it's not good for a quality domain name.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
.biz and .info are both dead IMO. Try sticking to .com and maybe .net/.org for now. GL!

•••
What do you think about the xyz range?

•••
•••
You think that with geo you are already limited to a destination, in 95% cases you won't sell it for more than XXX, and that's if the name is good and tld is .com. Now, you put other than dot com extensions and it becomes 10 times less attractive.

GoMarrakesh.com
TravelTangier.com

Also these two cities in particular are not perfect captions to sell as spelling can vary: Marrakesh/Marrakech, Tangier/Tanger, people will make mistakes here, and it's not good for a quality domain name.

Good luck!

GoMarrakesh.com
TravelTangier.com

Also these two cities in particular are not perfect captions to sell as spelling can vary: Marrakesh/Marrakech, Tangier/Tanger, people will make mistakes here, and it's not good for a quality domain name.

Good luck!

•••
I actually bought my first batch of .xyz domains a few days ago. That said, I don't think of them as a big investment. If I happen to get a sale from them, fine, if not, I'll just move on with my .com/.net/.co domains.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I actually bought my first batch of .xyz domains a few days ago. That said, I don't think of them as a big investment. If I happen to get a sale from them, fine, if not, I'll just move on with my .com/.net/.co domains.
Thanks bro

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back