Dynadot

domain Give me your appraisals on my domains - m3taversal.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

noopvip46

Impact
Hello fellow domainers,

Its your noob boi again coming at you in need of help.
I have two sites I want you guys to appraise if they are actually sellable.

m3taversal.com​

met3verse.com​

Both from GoDaddy
I heard that if my domain is new and still not 60 days on them I can't sell'em, is that true?
If you can give any advice on actually selling them it would be helpful too this is my first trying to sell domains (:

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello fellow domainers,

Its your noob boi again coming at you in need of help.
I have two sites I want you guys to appraise if they are actually sellable.

m3taversal.com​

met3verse.com​

Both from GoDaddy
I heard that if my domain is new and still not 60 days on them I can't sell'em, is that true?
If you can give any advice on actually selling them it would be helpful too this is my first trying to sell domains (:

Thanks.
Domains** not sites

•••
If you ever fetched a Low XXX bid for the "metaverse" domain, I'd take it. Throw the other one in as a package, propping the appeal (sort of). Generally, ill advised mixing letters and numbers. You might have a small chance of catching a bid, due to people going nuts with Meta stuff, but certainly nothing lucrative. You'd have an easier time with a "met3" or "met4". Personally, I wouldn't buy the domain in question, nor would I use it. IMO

•••
If you ever fetched a Low XXX bid for the "metaverse" domain, I'd take it. Throw the other one in as a package, propping the appeal (sort of). Generally, ill advised mixing letters and numbers. You might have a small chance of catching a bid, due to people going nuts with Meta stuff, but certainly nothing lucrative. You'd have an easier time with a "met3" or "met4". Personally, I wouldn't buy the domain in question, nor would I use it. IMO
Actually I was going for the met3 met4 but thought m3taVersal was better lol.
Nice take on the situation.. very helpful thank you.
I have them both listed on Afternic. I'll try to auction them here too on your suggested price, and hopefully I can sell them this year hehe.

•••
Actually I was going for the met3 met4 but thought m3taVersal was better lol.
Nice take on the situation.. very helpful thank you.
I have them both listed on Afternic. I'll try to auction them here too on your suggested price, and hopefully I can sell them this year hehe.
Yeah, hope you get a bid. Best of luck :xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back