Dynadot

domain Give me your appraisals on my domains - m3taversal.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

noopvip46

Impact
Hello fellow domainers,

Its your noob boi again coming at you in need of help.
I have two sites I want you guys to appraise if they are actually sellable.

m3taversal.com​

met3verse.com​

Both from GoDaddy
I heard that if my domain is new and still not 60 days on them I can't sell'em, is that true?
If you can give any advice on actually selling them it would be helpful too this is my first trying to sell domains (:

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you ever fetched a Low XXX bid for the "metaverse" domain, I'd take it. Throw the other one in as a package, propping the appeal (sort of). Generally, ill advised mixing letters and numbers. You might have a small chance of catching a bid, due to people going nuts with Meta stuff, but certainly nothing lucrative. You'd have an easier time with a "met3" or "met4". Personally, I wouldn't buy the domain in question, nor would I use it. IMO
Actually I was going for the met3 met4 but thought m3taVersal was better lol.
Nice take on the situation.. very helpful thank you.
I have them both listed on Afternic. I'll try to auction them here too on your suggested price, and hopefully I can sell them this year hehe.

•••
If you ever fetched a Low XXX bid for the "metaverse" domain, I'd take it. Throw the other one in as a package, propping the appeal (sort of). Generally, ill advised mixing letters and numbers. You might have a small chance of catching a bid, due to people going nuts with Meta stuff, but certainly nothing lucrative. You'd have an easier time with a "met3" or "met4". Personally, I wouldn't buy the domain in question, nor would I use it. IMO

•••
Hello fellow domainers,

Its your noob boi again coming at you in need of help.
I have two sites I want you guys to appraise if they are actually sellable.

m3taversal.com​

met3verse.com​

Both from GoDaddy
I heard that if my domain is new and still not 60 days on them I can't sell'em, is that true?
If you can give any advice on actually selling them it would be helpful too this is my first trying to sell domains (:

Thanks.
Domains** not sites

•••
Actually I was going for the met3 met4 but thought m3taVersal was better lol.
Nice take on the situation.. very helpful thank you.
I have them both listed on Afternic. I'll try to auction them here too on your suggested price, and hopefully I can sell them this year hehe.
Yeah, hope you get a bid. Best of luck :xf.smile:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back