IT.COM

discuss .GG Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
the (.gg) domain extension has widespread adoption within the gaming community. ".GG" which stands for "Good Game" is frequently used to for eSports teams and gaming startups in particular.

Here are a few sales on Park.io last month (October 2019).
Hero.gg - $2,134
Mobile.gg - $401
Reflex.gg $104
Doom.gg $130
Cloud.gg $1,020
Dating.gg $385

I expect as the gaming industry continues to mature and more startups emerge, we'll see some decent end-user sales in the .gg domain extension.

Earlier this year Bet.gg sold for $8,503, and Super.gg was sold for $7,500 at the end of last year.

I expect there have been more private sales to end-users but that's just speculation.

Do you own any .gg domains? Showcase and discuss .GG in this thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
thanks. @podaf
why did you sell it?
that is a Super name....
won @ godaddy
i thought i'could sell it with a high price in godaddy auction, but there was just 1 bidder.i don't know why!!?
I think if i tried to sell it here in namepros , maybe i will sell it higher than that.because there is people who are interested in .GG domains.

•••
•••
Hi all,

While doing my due diligence on .gg and the esports niche, I came across this article which is a very interesting read, and highly recommend others check it out before getting too carried away on registering .gg domains.

Shady Numbers and Bad Business: Inside the Esports Bubble
https://www.techspot.com/article/1852-inside-the-esports-bubble/

Not saying not to invest. I did pick up three names so far myself, but am proceeding cautiously. Just another data point to consider. Always good to keep a balanced perspective.

•••
Anyone get any offers?

seems it's been a bit quite

I have one prospect in mind that I might outbound one of my names, though not much hope in an .gg outbound lol...but it might suit the person I've in mind.

any news sales/offers would be great ( might start adding BIN if I knew where to start.)

Cheers,

•••
Anyone get any offers?

seems it's been a bit quite

I have one prospect in mind that I might outbound one of my names, though not much hope in an .gg outbound lol...but it might suit the person I've in mind.

any news sales/offers would be great ( might start adding BIN if I knew where to start.)

Cheers,

One sale so far in 2020. $450

•••
•••
•••
•••
upload_2020-2-25_3-20-39.png

GGG.GG

•••
•••
•••
Reported on namebio
(Not mine)

GOAT (gg)
$2850 USD 2/24/2020
Park.io

For anyone that doesn't know GOAT is an acronym for Greatest Of All Time.

•••
Reported on namebio
(Not mine)

GOAT (gg)
$2850 USD 2/24/2020
Park.io

For anyone that doesn't know GOAT is an acronym for Greatest Of All Time.

This is awesome ! Leave it to GOAT to bring a price like that very good news! Term is used everywhere in gaming and sports

Thanks

•••
Goat.gg was my bid, paid a bit more than I wanted to but is hopefully going to be a fun one to develop.

•••
•••
•••
offers anyone? any action?

Zero here so far............. and I hodl only 1words or Gaming Terms ( was expecting more interest)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I just won draw.gg for $99 and fast.gg for $104 earlier this year at auction of Docky.ly.
Any thoughts for these two domains ?
I’d appreciate, thanks.

•••
I got -

Sports.gg

Worth anything?

•••
offers anyone? any action?

Zero here so far............. and I hodl only 1words or Gaming Terms ( was expecting more interest)

I've had low-mid xxx offers on Keys.gg i.e game keys ( nobody buys CDs anymore).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back