Dynadot

discuss Getting started in aftermarket reg: Guide me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

For those of you who have been interacting with me, might know that I have been a big fan of hand registrations. However, with time, I have realized that nothing beats a good domain name and that, you can get in the auctions/aftermarket.

Hence, I am planning to start off with $500 and buy either 4-5 XYZ domains or 10-20 .COM names.
What are some of the good platforms for buying Aftermarket names? Any tips that you have for me before I get into this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One day you gave tips to members
Another day you asked tips from members
Who are you and what's your agenda beside wasting people time and confusing new members?

•••
Just to be clear, I am only answering for real newbie humans who read these threadsβ€” not Mr Abstract.

And that is great. I am fine answering abstract themes as well, but when there is logic and consistency.

This guy is all over the place. And what the heck it means when he suggests that a good .xyz = 4 good .coms? Where's that ratio coming from?

•••
Hi,

For those of you who have been interacting with me, ...

I did not know we can interact with the forum bot :)

I mean, if you are going to role play, at least stick to a story. Are you experienced domain investor sharing lots of advice to the right and left or a novice that is just about to start and is sincerely contemplating between .xyz and .com?

•••
Just to be clear, I am only answering for real newbie humans who read these threadsβ€” not Mr Abstract.

•••
At the prices you are suggesting your best bet is dropcatch discount backorder, GoDaddy bargain bin, Dynadot expired auctions, NameSilo expired auctions, Daaz auctions, or put a request thread here.

You can get a good name for under $100 but its much harder than it used to be.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back