IT.COM

Get NamePros on the $1,000,000 Homepage!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My Fellow NamePro'ers

This week, kid5150 posted a link to an amazing webpage called the Million Dollar Homepage. ( http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ )

( Read the Thread kid5150 posted here: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=122171 )

A regular guy came up with this genius idea to sell pixels on his webpage, which link to the buyer's site. With a minimum purchase of 100 pixels (10x10 square), a price of $1.00 per pixel, and a total of one million pixels for sale, you can guess how he came up with the name.

I feel that those who claim their stake on this site will, indeed, own a piece of internet history.

So, I'm collecting our precious NameBucks in hope that I can raise enough to sell in the exchange and buy 1, 2, or more 10x10 squares.

-RJ- will set up a special link for us to track the number of clicks, as well as rotate through each contributer's affiliate url. The more you donate, the more your affiliate link will be rotated in! I will run a poll once we get closer to our first $100 goal to determine which graphic we will use, as well as link location.

Please donate as many NP$ as you can spare to get our wonderful forum on this great site! Let me know if you want the amount you donate to be posted or not. If for some reason I don't collect enough for a link, I will refund everyone's NameBucks. I really doubt it will come to this though, since we have such a great bunch of members!

Thank you all for your time!

-Jorge

Donations received so far:

NP$: 5453.9

I've been told that NP$ go quick with a .015 rate, so lets plan on that.

NP$ to Real$ Conversion: $81.81

Real$ Donated: $20.00

Total: $101.81

Amount still needed for one 10x10 block: $0 (0 NP$)

List of contributors:

1. robertjr: 2344 NP$
  2. Gene: 1500 NP$
  3. azt :) : $10 USD
  4. Steveh: 55 NP$ & $5 USD
  5. aboujouj83: $5 USD
  6. Badger: 357.40 NP$
  7. will7: 297 NP$
  8. iravan: 232 NP$
  9. auntystatic: 120 NP$
  10. Diddie 100 NP$
  11. slantednet: 76 NP$
  12. AsianInvasion: 70 NP$
  13. eh-stevo: 69 NP$
  14. albino: 50 NP$
  15. compuXP 40 NP$
  16. BullDoG: 37 NP$
  17. 111111z: 35 NP$
  18. mituozo: 34 NP$
  19. microdude431: 20 NP$
  20. vip-ip 17.50 NP$
Please, no more donations...for now.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
millionpixelpage.com - just like million dollar homepage

Just saw a new and free pixel page: take a look at www.millionpixelpage.com
The best of all is that you can get free pixels!!

•••
•••
Can you believe this site is currently forecasted at a PR7? Wonder if it gets higher by next update.

Woah, you can hardy notice the red N now. It took me forever to find. I figure you need to buy at least 4 squares to get any chance for ROI.

•••
woo im glad we did this :D

•••
His idea deserves all that cash, so inspired...cant believe nobody thought of it before he did.

•••
Last edited:
•••
WTH surprised that page is even stll up. I remember being completely bemused about it when it started.

If I remember correctly it didnt make anywhere near the claims, quite a few of the spots were given out cheap or free to make it look like sites were signing up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back