Dynadot

Get ≈ $47 [ SOLD OUT ] Forget about it.

NameSilo
Watch

youaintme

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

As I've already mentioned over here ( https://www.namepros.com/threads/dan-com-is-careless.1286208/page-2#post-8735147 ).

You know the kyc thing has affected me though I've initiated the process to get my passport, but there's a line and my appointment is on november 24/2022! Almost one month later. I can not wait, I've to work.

To make it clear, I can only withdraw marketplace payouts via wire transfers for now and it's almost impossible to reverse our local currency to digital world.

You know, re-investment balance is must to get another profit.

I normally sell domains for $100 so I just need someone to recieve this payment ($91 ) from dan to their paypal account and send me my share ($44) via bitcoins or masterbucks.

This is just a one time deal. Once i get my $40+ at epik, I will sell my future domains overe there and multiply it.

Since i will be the last to get the money, the person should be someone with old and most +ve account.

I know this is not a business for most of you, just a help.

I'm grateful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You want someone to receive $91, and to send you $44. It's the perfect business for someone that has access to stolen PayPal accounts to receive nearly 50% of the juice, and for the other dude to take the hit. Not saying you're engaged in that, your intentions may be good. Even though in a pain in the ass, I'd wait for the passport situation to come through

Last edited:
•••
You want someone to receive $91, and to send you $44. It's the perfect business for someone that has access to stolen PayPal accounts to receive nearly 50% of the juice, and for the other dude to take the hit. Not saying you're engaged in that, your intentions may be good. Even though in a pain in the ass, I'd wait for the passport situation to come through
Good point. I didn't see it that way since I've no idea about paypal except it's just a payment platform.
Anyways, yeah, i've updated this thread as sold out though it's just i just let dan pay me via wire transfer and i will buy bitcoins from local blackmarkets later. I think it's safe. noone get hurt. thanks for letting me see the other way. keep winning!

*Not removing this thread, just to make sure everyone else get alerted!

Last edited:
•••
What you need is a mule, right? )) :xf.laugh:

•••
What you need is a mule, right? )) :xf.laugh:
LOL! Not really. I was just trying my best to get back to work asap. nothing else.

anyways, now #ProblemSolved, I chose the long but safe way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back