Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameJi

The Domain LoverTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a gamble. Put it for $3999 on brandbucket and wait. If it sells, well and good. I don't see many sales with gesture keyword.
Hence, this is a hit or miss. Anyways, it's good to expose your domain and hence, put it on platforms.

•••
Thanks @Arpit131 appreciate your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
domain is 71 days old Created on 2019-11-21
there are NO extensions using it...ZERO. Bad.
https://dotdb.com/search?keyword=Gesturable&position=any&exclude=
I have never in my 57 years used that word in my life. not common, uncommon word.
I dont think guestures will be big in future.
Its worth between $10-$200 wholesale.
Retail to enduser...small time business enduser....$500-$1000.
You may get one sales inquiry in 3 years. Two in 5 years. Dont hold out for big money, sell to some suc*er!

•••
same comments for both names.

•••
Thanks, @has2hands for your feedback. Gesture recognition is an interesting and absolutely fascinating technology. I predict Gesturables is the future just like wearables and foldables.

I truly believe gesture control technology or gesturable robots are the future, for sure it is not the current trend.

Here is the definition:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gesturable

•••
Thanks, @has2hands for your feedback. Gesture recognition is an interesting and absolutely fascinating technology. I predict Gesturables is the future just like wearables and foldables.

I truly believe gesture control technology or gesturable robots are the future, for sure it is not the current trend.

Here is the definition:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gesturable

it's an interesting point of view, for sure there could be in the future "gesturables" devices that at present we can't imagine.
And this will make happy the owner of the domain.

•••
They have been talking about gestures and the tech for looooong time. If you are true believer, then I suggest you renew each domain for 10 years and forget about them. It will take many many years for tech to arrive and be utilized by folks. Or at least do 5 year renews.

Years ago Microsoft came out with game that used gestures, I forget... Kinnect games. Wasn't big catalyst for domains and other projects.

My review is based upon today's facts. Can't predict the future so can't appraise for that.

•••
They have been talking about gestures and the tech for looooong time. If you are true believer, then I suggest you renew each domain for 10 years and forget about them. It will take many many years for tech to arrive and be utilized by folks. Or at least do 5 year renews.

Years ago Microsoft came out with game that used gestures, I forget... Kinnect games. Wasn't big catalyst for domains and other projects.

My review is based upon today's facts. Can't predict the future so can't appraise for that.

Thanks @has2hands, appreciate your inputs.

•••
I just searched Gesturable and yourdictionary.com says its a word so I don't think there is anything wrong. What will be the value I really don't know.

But Best of luck.

•••
•••
"Thanks @has2hands, appreciate your inputs."

You be welcome!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back