Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiraldom

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Please PM once the auction is ended with your paypal details if I won. I may miss this thread.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your bid @greatwebss, next bid just $11...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@greatwebss @IMEZI @rohitgoyal I accidentally put SanFranciscoDesignAgency.com on the list, and it expires on April 24th 2019. As I already set the end date to 120 hours after the last bid I would have to renew it, and I really didn't plan to :) Would you be ok if I replace that domain with NewYorkCityVideoEditing.com Dynadot.com 27-09-2019? My apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks

•••
@greatwebss @IMEZI @rohitgoyal I accidentally put SanFranciscoDesignAgency.com on the list, and it expires on April 24th 2019. As I already set the end date to 120 hours after the last bid I would have to renew it, and I really didn't plan to :) Would you be ok if I replace that domain with NewYorkCityVideoEditing.com Dynadot.com 27-09-2019? My apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks

Ok.
$17

•••
•••

OK, i still hold and increase my bid to 18$

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Paid with domain account details in paypal note.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.