Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think the domain is rather weak. When you buy something, there is an expectation that it is 'genuine' (vs fake). A better domain would be amazing.technology. Not to mention that there is also the shorter .tech extension ? So which one is better ? Or should you get both to cover bases ? Tough call.

That being said, there are a few possible end users, for example there is one Genuine Technology in Colombia (.com.co) and there is also genuine.com but I guess their current domain is good enough :)

Interestingly GENUINETECHNOLOGY.COM is registered and set to Microsoft name servers but doesn't seem to be resolving. Strangely, the registrant name in whois is Namecheap.

GENUINE.TECH: reserved by the registry. So apparently there are a few parties that disagree with my own perception of the domain...

But Namebio has only 4 reported sales for that TLD so the odds are not stacked in your favor. I also think that long TLDs are less popular.

•••
I think the domain is rather weak. When you buy something, there is an expectation that it is 'genuine' (vs fake). A better domain would be amazing.technology. Not to mention that there is also the shorter .tech extension ? So which one is better ? Or should you get both to cover bases ? Tough call.

That being said, there are a few possible end users, for example there is one Genuine Technology in Colombia (.com.co) and there is also genuine.com but I guess their current domain is good enough :)

Interestingly GENUINETECHNOLOGY.COM is registered and set to Microsoft name servers but doesn't seem to be resolving. Strangely, the registrant name in whois is Namecheap.

GENUINE.TECH: reserved by the registry. So apparently there are a few parties that disagree with my own perception of the domain...

But Namebio has only 4 reported sales for that TLD so the odds are not stacked in your favor. I also think that long TLDs are less popular.
Thanks alot for detailed comment and suggestions :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back