Dynadot

domain Genome /// Technologies (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kazama San

Established Member
Impact
Been a while since I last checked in here. Your thoughts on this name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it. The basic keywords are good, in a competitive market with good funding. Be aware of all different variants, like e.g.: gene, genetic, genome, genomic, tech, tek, technology, and technologies.

Last edited:
•••
I like it. The basic keywords are good, in a competitive market with good funding. Be aware of all different variants, like e.g.: gene, genetic, genome, genomic, tech, tek, technology, and technologies.

Thank you. If you could set a price range on it, what'd it be?

Last edited:
•••
Thank you. If you could set a price range on it, what'd it be?
About the same price it's currently listed for on DAN. And I'd change the LTO option to 10 months.

Last edited:
•••
About the same price it's currently listed for on DAN. And I'd change the LTO option to 10 months.

Wowsers. You sure are bullish on this one. Right on the dot. :xf.wink:

•••
Wowsers. You sure are bullish on this one. Right on the dot. :xf.wink:
If your portfolio is balanced and you have enough cash flow from other, maybe lower priced domains, it's worth the wait. Depends on your strategy, too. The price is not unrealistic, imo.

Last edited:
•••
If your portfolio is balanced and you have enough cash flow from other, maybe lower priced domains, it's worth the wait. Depends on your strategy, too. The price is not unrealistic, imo.

The pricing was my main concern w.r.t this name. Seems like my analysis wasn't skewed as I'd earlier suspected.

I can hold this name for a good amount of time. Wouldn't be an issue.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back