IT.COM

GD appraisals....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brooksprings

Established Member
Impact
Has GD changed their formula in the last couple of days? I've always used it for a tool as a start. Anyway in the past it had to be really bad to hit 700 or so, today almost all I checked were 100-200, seems a big change.

Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just found one where estibot is 5 times higher..that was awful rare in the past, almost unheard of.

•••
•••
Thank read the rest of it in a bit. My main point is Ive used them for years, I rarely check one that doesnt give $1300 value. Today nothing over $200. One decent name came in at $100 and esitbot was $500. They redid their whole system completely. f their number were more like estibot great but to me it seems almost useless, not that if was great before.

•••
Yes, the algorithm has changed! Appraisals are much lower now, but somehow already registered domains maintain their value (a little lower in some cases, a little higher in others).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back