Dynadot

Established Gaming Website for offer (est. 2004, 60k revenue in past 10 years)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I'm considering selling my gaming website that I started back in 2004. Reason is that revenue is declining since a couple of years which I believe is a direct result of me not updating the website actively for 5 - 6 years now. I'm thinking it will not improve unless some effort is put in it again (for which I don't have time as my life changed a lot since 2004).

Some facts:

• Established in 2004
  • Published on a keyword-matched .COM
  • Running only Google Adsense. Adsense allows only 10 years reporting of data. But revenue is well over €60.000 in 10 years.
  • All content is unique; about 600 pages.
  • Custom built website, custom CMS.
  • Almost 2200 backlinks
  • About 60k visitors last year.

I'm looking for an interested party willing to continue and boost the website. I have proof of the facts stated above and I'm willing to show the numbers in a zoom/teams/meet call.

PM me to discuss details but please only if you've got an serious offer. Looking to get around 7,5k.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello.

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Last one year revenue and traffic stats month wise break up (up to March 2023)

•••
It would help having the actual website name....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back