Wanted Gambling Domains | nikolasmedia

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolasbp92

Established Member
Impact
The TetBet.com domain has been sold. Congratulations to the buyer. The domain will be used as a name/brand for a future sports betting company.

tetbetsold.jpg

After several successful sales, I started an online domain sales agency for businesses, startups, products, and services.

www.nikolasmedia.com

Write to me with your impressions, advice, praise, and criticism.

When I first entered the world of domains, it was not easy, a lot of learning, connecting, testing, bad moves, but from all that I just learned and continued, came to the first smaller offers, then sales, and then more serious offers and sales.

I learned a lot on the NamePros forum, and my recommendation for all beginners in this business, but also people who have the experience, to become members of this forum if they are not already.

In addition to the mentioned forum, great inspiration, help, and advice were provided by Pieurligi Buccioli, Rolf Larsen, Abdulrahman Almarri, Alessandro Couteau, Tracy Forgaty, Ryan Knuppel and I thank them very much. I apologize if I skipped someone since I am connected and in contact with a large number of people on Linkedin.

I look forward to new sales and successful collaboration with my friends on NamePros and Linkedin.

Cheers!

This is my post from Linkedin

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats!

Can you share why you registered and the promo method?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back