IT.COM

G! featured snippets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Found this interesting..

"The other cool thing about having this featured snippet is that if Google Home users or Google Now users ask this question, they’ll get an answer vocalizing your answer and your brand name:"

•••
D
Hi guys,

This isn't my world but I found this posted on another site and thought it might be of interest
https://www.mariehaynes.com/featured-snippets/

Perhaps @enlytend could explain if this has any value or not..

Peace,
Cy
Yup - definitely worthwhile if you can snag a few - depending on the demand for the topic, they can drive a lot of traffic. On a smallish business site, I've seen them drive more traffic than the home page. Whether it's of any tangible value or not? YMMV.

That's for the ones that have a URL ( featured snippets and people also ask) . Instant answers ? ...pfft. You get nada for those.

Just remember there's a lot of competition for these and only one "winner." If your overall site quality and the data you're trying to get featured isn't good, you're probably not going to succeed. At least not for long.

(Marie is not well known outside the industry, but she's an excellent person to follow. Specializes in penalties and traffic drops, and she's one of the best.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back