Not open for further replies.

Rafael Novaes

Established Member
Impact
Please,

what do you think about this name?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
guess it's better than a hungry one...
could be a site that helps starving moms
or even better, starving pregnant moms (y)

Last edited:
•••
Or a website focused on sales for pregnant or newborn mothers, it's a very brandable name, and in the right hands can make good money.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm truly not trying to be funny but there are two uses I see for this

1) As a resource page for mothers to find assistance associated with government programs like WIC here in the US.

2) The other belongs in the adult section (which since it is listed outside of the adult section I'm assuming you did not have in mind).

I'm new to this so please don't trust my judgement but for the first use I'm thinking very low XX if there is even a market, for the second XX - low XXX if you happen upon the right buyer.

Who knows maybe Full Mother could become a brand in the right hands but personally I think the phrasing is a bit formal and awkward. I would fall squarely in any potential pregnancy/ baby gear brand's ideal market and it doesn't exactly inspire me to want to buy anything or click on it.

Last edited:
•••
Its just not a good name sorry get a refund if you can. I can't see pregnant women wanting to shop from a place called full mother IMO. Good luck

•••
Thank you very much for the precious feedback!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back