IT.COM

warning Frustrating Bid and Dash Newcomers!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Displays

World of DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
Be aware of new comers with ZERO Feed back, they may tag and dirty your auction Sales thread with their false bid or bin request. Not all newcomers are fake newbie stampers but assume, if they place a bid and have no previous feedback credentials you should make sure to DM them to find out, if they are FOR REAL.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be aware of new comers with ZERO Feed back, they may tag and dirty your auction Sales thread with their false bid or bin request. Not all newcomers are fake newbie stampers but assume, if they place a bid and they have no previous feedback credentials you should make sure to DM them to find out, if they are FOR REAL.
Did you communicate with the moderators, to have them check into this? They can be very helpful with "pesky issues."

•••
Just set a minimum feedback score to bid

"You must have a minimum positive feedback score of xx to bid" or/and "People with any negative feedback can't bid"

Problem solved....

Last edited:
•••
Yes But damage is done if the fake newcomer is the last bidder. Its better to ask if the newcomer directly if thier for real through a sought fully inquisitive DM.

•••
Just set a minimum feedback score to bid

"You must have a minimum positive feedback of xx to bid" or/and "People with any negative feedback can't bid"

Problem solved....
I agree but what if the newcomer is true in nature and could or will be a great buyer DM them, if their not satisfactory in their answer or give no response and only then immediately disqualify their bid.

Last edited:
•••
I agree but what if the newcomer is true in nature and could or will be a great buyer DM them, if their not satisfactory in their answer or give no response and only then immediately disqualify their bid.
Just seems like a ball ache to me trying to establish credibility for a few bucks here on Namepros......

•••
I agree that's true too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back