Dynadot

From where I can buy cheap domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zain110

Established Member
Impact
Hi NamePros family,

From where I can buy cheap domains, I am new to this industry, I am not going to purchase lots of hand reg domain, i know it is not going to work like this. but for knowledge I wanna know From where I can buy cheap domains.

thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check tld-list . com website. Different registrars have different prices for the tld's. So decide based on what tld's you are planning to buy and who is providing it cheap.

•••
Thanks Leo2k but dont we have any famous cheap registrar wherw we can buy .com ?

•••
Thanks Leo2k but dont we have any famous cheap registrar wherw we can buy .com ?
i recommend that you first spend a few hours here, reading and learning and then you can spend money, its not as easy as people might think
read, learn and ask questions, then you can spend money with better education on the subject
and as i know there is no famous cheap registrar that i know of

good luck

•••
I also suggest to study before buy but also true that at a certain point you have to start (and make your own mistakes...)
You can use DOMCOMP or TLDES for price comparion.
My suggestion is to choose a registrant with embedded marketplace. Some good options: Dynadot / SAV / Namesilo

•••
Dynadot is Popular among Domainers from Poll Results here . And if you are planning to buy many domains you will be promoted to Bulk pricing so that you can buy for cheaper Prices .Rather than Scramble and keep your domains in several registrars Choosing one is Good. Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
@BhanuK

I am studing and learning now adays but my planning is to buy around 10 domains monthly so i do not know is it bulk or not ?

•••
•••
@BhanuK

I am studing and learning now adays but my planning is to buy around 10 domains monthly so i do not know is it bulk or not ?
About 50 or so would come under Bulk pricing

•••
@BhanuK when you say bulk domains what do you think monyhly 10 is bulk or 20 or 100 or 500 ?

•••
@BhanuK when you say bulk domains what do you think monyhly 10 is bulk or 20 or 100 or 500 ?
Once you have like an approx 50 + Total domains you come under Bulk pricing which is $2 Cheaper, Theres also super Bulk pricing ive not been there

Last edited:
•••
Oh that is why i heard people saying that we buy around 1000 domain at once and it costs so cheap.. now i got it. Thanks @BhanuK

•••
@BhanuK i want to understand maths . Like if i buy 100 plus domains as a bull purchase and if it costs me around $2 each , does it mean that 100 domains will cost me $200 for 1 year ?

•••
Just keep buying domains From Dynadot at your own pace, like you said 10 domains a month , once you have 50 Domains in your account you will be promoted to a more discounted price (Which is called bulk Price) for Future Domains Purchases, (Example so the price in US Dollars for a .com Domain would change from $11 to $9.3) Hope everything is Clear

Last edited:
•••
Just keep buying domains From Dynadot at your own pace, like you said 10 domains a month , once you have 50 Domains in your account you will be promoted to a more discounted price (Which is called bulk Price) for Future Domains Purchases, (Example so the price in US Dollars for a .com Domain would change from $11 to $9.3) Hope everything is Clear
Yes thanks

•••
Once you have like an approx 50 + Total domains you come under Bulk pricing which is $2 Cheaper, Theres also super Bulk pricing ive not been there
Once your account has spent enough to qualify for Bulk pricing, is that price good for life? Or do you have to buy X amount of names on a regular basis?

•••
Once your account has spent enough to qualify for Bulk pricing, is that price good for life? Or do you have to buy X amount of names on a regular basis?
You are set under Bulk Pricing for around Future 9 months, and as you buy and add more domains to the account that date is Extended

•••
@Dane Which Registrar are u Using Namecheap ?
Does it also similarly provide bulk pricing Feature to its users

•••
•••
Catch the expired domains is a good option.

•••
Back