IT.COM

discuss From a $500 Offer to a $435,000 Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
know. your. worth.” That is wise advice from a domain name registrant who was able to turn a $500 offer via GoDaddy’s Domain Broker Service into a $435,000 domain name sale. The story of how the seller was able to do this, including emails from GoDaddy, was shared in an excellent Twitter thread domain investors will want to read..
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He researched the buyer and knew their capabilities. Bravo to him

•••
I'm guessing this had to be crypto.us or something similar. Also, they shared a screenshot of their payment, which shows $434,999.10 going to their bank account. They agreed on $435K. Where is GD comission? It was 0%?

•••
I'm guessing this had to be crypto.us or something similar. Also, they shared a screenshot of their payment, which shows $434,999.10 going to their bank account. They agreed on $435K. Where is GD comission? It was 0%?
"Off topic a bit, but if you look at the payment screenshot, you can see it’s not the exact amount of the sale price. I LOL a bit every time I see GoDaddy take a $.90 fee for payments."

•••
If you read you would've known that the buyer paid GD commission :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back