IT.COM

Friend with a dozen 3 LETTER .COMS (NOT) Selling them to me for like $50/ea

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CWDigital

Adapt and OvercomeEstablished Member
Impact
Friend with a dozen 3 LETTER .COMS (MAYBE) Selling them to me for like $$$/ea??

Omigod guys I think I may be in....a friend I used to work with has all these domains from back in the internet boom days...he has an email company and has no idea about the value of domains these days...he doesnt even want them really..but said he likes them since they are short and asked a WHOPPING $50 EACH for them! LOL I think I am gonna make some $$$$$$$$$$$ He even said he thinks he has a few 2 letter! Am I dreaming or what...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ohh yeah colon-ieri compaction...... you were saying?

•••
Hey guys let's make this the longest thread ever...and since Jeff is cool as ICE maybe he will help...I really am actually having some fun here..it breaks up the headaches of my busy work day...anyone else have anything interesting to add about one of their domain sales? I am sure you will all agree things do not always go according to plans! But hey I figure all told I have spent a total of about 3K on domains since a few years ago and my total gross earnings to date have more than surpassed 20K so I must be doing something right I figure...you know it's always when you are up on the hill the little guys keep trying to tear you down. I wish everyone the absolute best of luck and hope you all make a ton of money in this awesome industry! :kickass:

Chris

•••
superdealchris said:
So in closing guys..thanks for the heat...I'm from South Florida..I'm used to it! :) Peace and Pot!

Chris

[/Thread closed accordingly] ... If there is issue with this, please address it in your existing "Private-to-Staff thread, and please - no name-calling ("numb-nutts", "colon-ieri", etc.) in the future! :cy:

Thank you.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Back