IT.COM

Friend with a dozen 3 LETTER .COMS (NOT) Selling them to me for like $50/ea

NameSilo
Watch

CWDigital

Adapt and OvercomeEstablished Member
Impact
Friend with a dozen 3 LETTER .COMS (MAYBE) Selling them to me for like $$$/ea??

Omigod guys I think I may be in....a friend I used to work with has all these domains from back in the internet boom days...he has an email company and has no idea about the value of domains these days...he doesnt even want them really..but said he likes them since they are short and asked a WHOPPING $50 EACH for them! LOL I think I am gonna make some $$$$$$$$$$$ He even said he thinks he has a few 2 letter! Am I dreaming or what...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
want me to post the list of names before I buy them so I can be sure it's worth the money? Everyone promise not to email my buddy though and cut me out..OK? (lol)

•••
superdealchris said:
want me to post the list of names before I buy them so I can be sure it's worth the money? Everyone promise not to email my buddy though and cut me out..OK? (lol)

Post away, please! :tu:

:kickass:

•••
Ok....right after the transfer is complete! lol ;)

•••
Whats the fastest way to resell them all in bulk? Ebay? Here? any ideas?

•••
or the email address of your friend 8-X

If they r 3 char .com u should give him some extra money.. as he is your friend. :kickass:

u sure will make a lot in this deal.. get them fast..

•••
I wouldn't suggest you post them .... Also - are they in fact 3 letter or 3 character ?

Maybe a more humane thing to do (lol) is to offer to Broker them for him rather than buying them so cheaply ... Just a suggestion seeing you actually know the guy ...

If they are in fact 3 letter ........... WELL WORTH IT !

•••
Do not sell in bulk - IMHO ~

•••
ok I just got an email from him and he has an amazing 2 letter .com he wants $150 bucks for.... I think I won the lotto today....holy shit!

•••
yeah I was just joking before about posting them dudes...lol They are 3 letter of course...

•••
Man, do I need friends like that! LOL Hey Chris, want to be my new best friend? :o Sell them individually. If they are true 3 letter .com's, you will be sitting pretty. 2 letter .com's and you can retire early LOL. Congrats on picking your friends!

•••
maybe I will share the wealth and blow them out here on namepros for like a few hundred each..and just do a 3 day auction on the 2 letter..which I might add is a VERY good one...should be worth xx,xxx to end user easy

•••
If he is truly a friend maybe you should not deceive but share some of the $$$$$$$$

•••
That'd be an excellent idea. Please PM me if you are interested in selling many of them at once, or even them individually for *good* prices. Hook us up man. ;)

•••
I wish you all the best Chris :tu:

Good luck

•••
Please let us all know if and when you purchase these names and what names they are! Congrats!

•••
•••
I'm waiting for the punchline ... :p

:notme:

•••
He will get the $50 each he asked for, if he asked $100 each he would have gotten that instead...if I give him more or offer more he's gonna wonder why and probably jump online and find out REAL quick what 3 letter .coms are "worth" ....it is all speculative at this point..for all I know there is'nt an end user for any of them and their value only exists in our domain addicted heads, I wonder why anyone has'nt contacted him yet and tried to buy any of them?? Just a thought...

:kickass:

•••
•••
•••
"the love" from everyone when they hope to get a piece of the pie! C'mon and get it boys! 3 letter domain pie... lol ;)

•••
PM me the two letter .com -
If your name is in the whois, will give you 75NP chris

•••
Jeff...wake up dude! hehe no sleepin up in here...I'm serious..just gloating a bit...it's a VERY sunny day on this side of Florida..just trying to get all the computer time in that I can since we are about to get CRUSHED by another damn hurricane..grrrr

•••
It's not mine yet dude..wish it happened that fast! Sale is pending...I already paypaled him the cheese though so unless one of you were to figure out one of his domains and contact him ...I'm in!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back