Free for-sale landers by NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

greekcandy.png

Source: DomainGang

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats for this new improvements ,

•••
Still waiting for nameserver propagation , will update after NS resolve

•••
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

Is this real or April fools joke? I would like to see a example of a domain that is parked.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Kind of looks more like a Namepros ad. I see the domain for sale 1 time. I see Nampros 8 times if I'm including the 2 prefilled in the forms:

Parked, courtesy of NamePros.​

Free domain parking provided by namePros™

By continuing, you agree to NamePros’ Privacy Policy.

NamePros is the leading professional community of domainers, investors, entrepreneurs, and more! Connect with experts. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share. Profit.

Copyright © NamePros 2002-2023

2 prefilled, the 5 I just posted, the banner = 8 times

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You forgot to count the links, such as namepros.com in the “Report abuse” link. And the images, such as namepros-cdn.com that shows as loading resources.

But joking aside, the prefilled forms (placeholders) would be easy to update to something else. You don’t think that they provide important clarity so that the form is filled out correctly? Would you prefer another company name to be used as the placeholder instead?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
You forgot to count the links, such as namepros.com in the “Report abuse” link. And the images, such as namepros-cdn.com that show as loading resources.

But joking aside, the placeholders would be easy to update to something else. You don’t think that they provide important clarity so that the form is filled out correctly? Would you prefer another company name be shown as the placeholder instead?
I think people understand they would put their email address in the form that says Email address. I just checked out some other landers to see what they're doing, it's blank usually or it says your email address.

Is this part also on all the landers?

Subscribe to updates​

I'm seeing that on the top of - https://www.namepros.com/parked/v.services

That might scare people off thinking they're subscribing to something. They might be thinking, I'm just here to make an offer on a domain, not to subscribe to anything.

--------
I'd also remove this part - Did you park this domain name? Log in now.

If that's on the landers as well.

Last edited:
•••
No. v.services hasn’t been verified yet. I believe I have it set to show something else once it’s verified.

•••
@buydomainnames

You still have to finish the configuration to make your lander work completely.

Nameservers are already okay for your domain.

Your domain has to be present & verified in your NamePros Parking account, and the email address you're using for NP Parking has to be verified as well.

After completing all steps, your lander will change from a 'parked' lander to a 'for sale' lander.

Last edited:
•••

Subscribe to updates​

No, that’s so that the seller can reach out to them once their domain is verified. Until verified, the seller can’t reach out.

Check out a verified domain example:

https://nuggies.ninja/

Hopefully all domains will be verified shortly after adding them to the service.

•••
@buydomainnames

You still have to finish the configuration to make your lander work completely.

Nameservers are already okay for your domain.

Your domain has to be present & verified in your NamePros Parking account, and the email address you're using for NP Parking has to be verified as well.

After completing these stept, your lander will change from a 'parked' lander to a 'for sale' lander.
I have verified the email , but I think there is a different nameserver when we compare v.services and nuggies.ninja

V.services ( unverified )

ns1.namepros-dns.com
*********.ns.namepros-dns.is
ns2.namepros-dns.org

Nuggies.Ninja (verified)
ns1.namepros-dns.is
ns2.namepros-dns.is

So the result might different

Last edited:
•••
I have verified the email , but I think there is a different nameserver when we compare v.services and nuggies.ninja

V.services ( unverified )

ns1.namepros-dns.com
ns2.namepros-dns.org

Nuggies.Ninja
ns1.namepros-dns.com
ns2.namepros-dns.org

So the result might different
Every user has been assigned a dedicated verification nameserver with a unique token.

•••
•••
The verified example is a nice lander

Is it just Dollar offers? Is there an option for GBP?

Also I would be quite reluctant to use these as it might/probably will send potential buyers here and interact with a lot of active sellers of other domains - don't won't to be giving people to many ideas......

•••
•••
Yes , now V.services is verified , its need a little time depend on nameserver update.
Thanks for your help testing! We're deploying an adjustment to the verification retry rate that should speed this up going forward. It'll be live in about five minutes.

Is it just Dollar offers? Is there an option for GBP?
Just USD for now, but we've developed this in such a way that we can add further customizability to the landing page in the future.

•••
Back