Dynadot

question Free domain reseller white-labeled platform with storefront

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Does industry can offer free domain reseller white-labeled platform with storefront? Easy setup without coding skills.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I got a domain for that. Actually, I am looking at building supplying white labels for many different services.

Last edited:
•••
•••
And free to bring the cookie that leads to a percentage sale of a six-figure domain you didn't even know was listed.

•••
There are some, but, just to save time on typing etc.:

- is it about (re)selling new registrations / transfer-ins? no aftermarket?

- are you able / willing to process payments from endusers yourself, or do you expect the registrar to process payments from your customers?

•••

- is it about (re)selling new registrations / transfer-ins? no aftermarket?
Whatever i would be glad reselling new regs

- are you able / willing to process payments from endusers yourself, or do you expect the registrar to process payments from your customers?
Payment process through registrar.

I like 1api.net but not sure does they have storefront.

•••
Payment process through registrar.
In this case, I'd look into either GoDaddy (already mentioned) or OpenSRS (Tucows). A number of other opportunies I originally thought of - they all require payment processing on resellers end. OpenSRS does offer a storefront among other features. Not the cheapest. Afaik some webstudios and related businesses use them to send existing clients to their opensrs storefronts for example, this is due to pricing, hard to resell on open market. Discounts? Not sure, maybe if you are serious or have a good number of domains / transfers...

•••
Back