IT.COM

FREE .com registration for EU customers, €1 for everyone else

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rhinnnn

Established Member
Impact
Amen.pt is offering FREE registrations for .com domains - only two domains per customer and you must be an EU (European Union) citizen. Promo valid until April 30, terms and conditions here:

https://www.amen.pt/assistencia/ofertas

This is a popular Portuguese registrar, part of ICANN-accredited Register S.p.A.

You need to provide your credit card details and you'll be charged €0.02, apparently refundable.

Amen.pt has no English interface, only Portuguese, French, and Dutch. I understand Portuguese (more or less) so I was able to complete my order with no issues:

Freedoms1.jpg

.coms renew at €15 at Amen.

Register.it also offers €1 .com registrations - limited to one domain per customer. UPDATE: Apparently, this is also for EU customers only (I can't edit the post's title).

This Italian registrar is part of the same ICANN-accredited Register S.p.A. Their website is available in English and it looks like PayPal is accepted (I paid by card).

.coms renew at €35 at Register.it.

Completed order:

Freedoms2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tried different browser but no result.

Indeed, I got those emails and my email address is verified.

Will try to contact them again.

•••
I've regged 2 domains just now. It works. Thanks.

•••
Looks bad without english, still nice option to get some free domains. I hope they will not want some extra information like id etc. Credit card it's not a problem.

•••
Update:

After contacting them I was asked to send them a copy of my ID card so they could verify my info.
Few days later my two domains finally appeared in my account.

Took a lot of effort and time to get two domains though. The price of free I suppose...

•••
Regged two .com for free(UK)
Card gets charged £0.01p to verify
Thanks for info

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back