Dynadot

Free .com for the Winner, Tell me your funniest joke or story.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AndyM

Web development services, visit KingdomDesign.comTop Member
Impact
Hi All NP members

This weekend is a bit special for me, Today (3rd) is my 35th Birthday and tomorrow marks my 2yr anniversary on this amazing forum. As well as this I have just launched BrandJitsu.com, my new domain marketplace, powered by Efty. And I've just completed my first week in my 2 year web development course :)

As part of this weekend of celebrations I would like to run a fun competition to show my appreciation to namepros and the rest of the domaining community. The winner will receive one .com domain. All you have to do over the next week is tell me your funniest joke or story. Share a funny video or poster. I love to laugh and I'm easily amused. As part of the competition I would really appreciate your support for our new facebook page. So if you would like to like it, please click here.

The winner will have their choice of one of the following domain names:

BostonKeys.com - A great brandable for a Boston based locksmith
Created Jan 2014 - Ex Jan 2017

AllTones.com - A great brandable for ringtones, mp3 downloads etc
Created Aug 2000 - Exp Aug 2017

SafeChimp.com - This would be good for a start-up for maybe a child security brand! This is also BB accepted
Created June 2014 - Exp June 2017

BuyInto.com - Start your own marketplace? Domain blog? We all buy into .com!
Created Feb 2007 - Exp Feb 2017

Competition Rules:
The winner will not be a pro member, sorry but I think winner should be a noob or VIP at the most.
The winner will be announced next Saturday 10th September at 22:00 BST.
GoDaddy account required to receive your domain.

So let the fun begin and make me laugh....Good luck to all who take part :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Belated happy birthday and congrats on the cool marketplace.I love the logo and the BrandJitsu name!

Since I'm currently in Japan I kick things off with this crazy pizza advertisement. Even tho I don't qualify for the price :)

Last edited:
•••
Happy Birthday and congratulations on your recent successes!

The effects of drugs on spiders is an interesting video.

•••
@Doron Vermaat Thank you for your comments and a big thank you for such a great platform. You and your team have done an amazing job :)
@Brian Baird My biggest fear is spiders but, this is quite amusing.

Anyone else want to join in? Whoever makes me LOL the most will get there choice of one of the above mentioned domains. You have absolutely nothing to loose here :) Only 13 hours left to participate.

•••
Living with Jigsaw is another funny video.

•••
•••
•••
Let me tell you a story what happened to a friend of mine when he was 20yo.

He had a long term obsession for a girl, let's call her Miss X. They shared classes a few years ago and had a friendly relationship with each other.

One day, when he was on the bus to school, he was super tired and still half asleep. Suddenly he saw Miss X get on the same bus and sitting in eye sight. He was staring at her from behind and, still half asleep, his mind wandered. His mind wandered in a way a teenage boy's mind would wander when he sees a beautiful girl.

After a few minutes of fantasizing, he decides to share this moment with one of our mutual friends, open as he is about everything. So he gets out his phone and sends a message: "Damn, Miss X is on the bus to school and within eye sight... I am getting "excited". I want to [explicitly explains his fantasies]. He was very explicit, but for the sake of this forum I kept it nice and child proof.

He sends the message and goes back to wandering. But then, a very uncomfortable feeling starts to arise. He decides to call his friend. "Did you receive a text from me?" "No, I didn't. Why, what did you send?". The reality immediately hit him. By typing "Miss X" in the text, he didn't send it to his friend, he sent it to Miss X. Knowing they would be in the same bus for another horrific 20 minutes, he saw her grabbing her phone. She was reading the text and there was no escape for him.

The next 20 minutes, both him and her were fully focussed on keeping a straight face, not look left and right and certainly not look at each other. When the bus arrived at school, Miss X practically ran out the bus and kept her pace until she was inside. They would never speak again.

•••
Since other entries are mainly videos, let me jump on that bandwagon too.
I am not so much into prank videos, but this one from 7 years ago was pretty cool and succesful. You probably have seen it already, but I always enjoy watching it again.

•••
First of all Happy 35th Birthday.
Also check this awesome video from a popular Indian YouTube channel.

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations on your new domain marketplace. I hope this video will make you laugh.

•••
Happy Belated Birthday Sir
and a bit of a cop out but a funny fails video is always worth a viewing!

•••
iPhone7 is finally released!
I am very excited and happy!
I can finally use my wife's iphone 6s

•••
•••
•••
I see you are from the UK, so the best way to celebrate your 4 milestones, is by watching the first Mourinho vs Pep Manchester Derby. I know I will. To get you in the mood, the official promo (apparently the derby has it's official promo)

•••
I'm in the UK but more specifically, Scotland. I'm also a Rangers fan and they play Celtic today. This is derby I'll be watching...... unless Celtic go 2-0 up then I'll switch over to the Manchester game.

•••
I'm in the UK but more specifically, Scotland. I'm also a Rangers fan and they play Celtic today. This is derby I'll be watching...... unless Celtic go 2-0 up then I'll switch over to the Manchester game.

Oh yeah its the first time since a few years that the old firm is back where it belongs, isnt it?

Didnt know it was today. Did they really schedule these 2 games at exactly the same time?

•••
Oh yeah its the first time since a few years that the old firm is back where it belongs, isnt it?

Didnt know it was today. Did they really schedule these 2 games at exactly the same time?
Rangers kick off at 12:00 and Manchester 12:30.

This is the first time in the league Rangers and Celtic have played in 4 years. They played last year and the year before in cup competitions.

•••
Rangers kick off at 12:00 and Manchester 12:30.

This is the first time in the league Rangers and Celtic have played in 4 years. They played last year and the year before in cup competitions.

Cool, gonna see if I can watch the start. I am dutch so this got a lot of attention when Dick Advocaat was the manager and Rangers were the team to beat. Because of the past Dutch influence, Rangers are more supported here than celtic, so we will root for you :)

Good luck!

•••
And the winner is...... @iwon24

As I have a 2 month old in the house, seeing babies laugh make laugh a lot. In this clip I particularly enjoyed watching the woman slide down the inflatable slide taking down everyone behind her.

Please state which domain you would like to claim from the list and PM me your godaddy info :)

•••
With a nickname like that, the contest was already over at the moment @iwon24 entered...

Congrats!

•••
Back