IT.COM

Frank Schilling - Uni - Uniregistry Announces Domain Liquidity

NameSilo
Watch
Did you ever dream about selling your entire domain portfolio?
Well now here is your chance!

Pretty big News in my honest opinion.

@Frank.Schilling / Uni Announces Domain Liquidity.
Domain Portfolio acquisitions...

https://twitter.com/Frank_Schilling/status/1132796141400207360

Domain Portfolio Submittal Form - HERE

Pretty huge news since nobody else in the Industry offers this outright.

Nobody else in the Industry offers this outright.
This could be an Industry game changer here.

Best of luck to Frank, Uni and of course to all domainers submitting their domain portfolios for sale.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Commenting because I saw some posts regarding non-responses, or theories about Frank/Unireg's evil intentions. Here's my experience...

I noticed this thread yesterday. I used the form on the site to make two different submissions. The first had maybe 5-6 domains, the second had 10 or so. It's been about 24hrs since submitting and I have had replies/offers on both submissions. These are in the form of emails from Mr. Schilling.

These aren't 6-figure domains but solid 2 word .coms. (Bugout.com, OrganicGrocery.com, BeachHoliday.com, etc). I think decent quality domains got me a quick response.

The offers are ok, not enough for me to sell but also nothing to be bent out of shape over. (I don't think its fair I share the number(s) so don't ask)

disclaimer: Uniregistry has been my main registrar for a few years. Love it.

Last edited:
•••
Commenting because I saw some posts regarding non-responses, or theories about Frank/Unireg's evil intentions. Here's my experience...

I noticed this thread yesterday. I used the from on the site to make two different submissions. The first had maybe 5-6 domains, the second had 10 or so. It's been about 24hrs since submitting and I have had replies/offers on both submissions. These are in the form of emails from Mr. Schilling.

These aren't 6-figure domains but solid 2 word .coms. (Bugout.com, OrganicGrocery.com, BeachHoliday.com, etc). I think decent quality domains got me a quick response.

The offers are ok, not enough for me to sell but also nothing to be bent out of shape over. (I don't think its fair I share the number(s) so don't ask)

Those are great 2 worders, OrganicGrocery and BeachHoliday. You must have a great portfolio and probably built it long time ago )

By the way, the blog in your signature is empty.

•••

I noticed this thread yesterday. I used the from on the site to make two different submissions. The first had maybe 5-6 domains, the second had 10 or so. It's been about 24hrs since submitting and I have had replies/offers on both submissions. These are in the form of emails from Mr. Schilling.

Well there you go. If you have decent domains he will reply. Thanks for the info. Put those on developed and you'll get plenty of offers for those domains.

•••
Thanks for this info @OwnedWords - it's good to know the program is still afloat.

•••

I noticed this thread yesterday. I used the form on the site to make two different submissions. The first had maybe 5-6 domains, the second had 10 or so. It's been about 24hrs since submitting and I have had replies/offers on both submissions. These are in the form of emails from Mr. Schilling.

By the way, forgot it's called Dan now. Just received an offer for one of my two word domains, from an end user on there. Two word .coms are finally trending.

•••
Did anyone sold something to Uniregistry there?

•••
I haven't gotten any response since my submission in May 2019. I call it bullshit.

•••
I haven't gotten any response since my submission in May 2019. I call it bullsh*t.
It was same for me. Almost two months without any response.

And then I accidentally found his reply in my Junk folder. It was sent in due time (like two weeks or something after my submission) :xf.laugh:

•••
Last summer, I submitted 16 names:

14 .coms, 2 .nets
Acquisition cost around 10-11K, of which 3 domains for 2800, 1600 and 1555.
All purchased at auctions (GD, Dropcatch) in 2017-2018 when prices were not inflated that much comparing to what started in 2019.

Frank offered $3,000 for the list. :xf.confused:

In 2019 I liquidated 2 names from my list for 1.5x of my purchase prices and 1 name for 2x. Total return $4688, and I still have remaining 13 names to sell.

Thanks, Frank, but no thanks.

Last edited:
•••
This is a great statement. I agree 100%.

Knowing the value someone else would pay immediately for your entire portfolio in case you needed to liquidate is incredibly valuable knowledge.

Now that option is finally there for us as domainers. Coming from a large reputable MarketPlace and from one of the most reputable domainers out there is a big deal.

As much as I do like the domains I own it would be difficult to turn down a decent offer on them

•••
The best way to add liquidity to a portfolio other than selling domain names in it is to be able to pawn a domain name to someone like uniregistry etc which in such am emerging niche as domain names is almost like free money in as much as if you pawn a decent domain name for say £3k cash etc to someone like uniregistry etc they will most probably not want you to pay the £3k cash back as they would be able to sell the domain name for significantly more than the cash they would have given a person meaning the person that pawned the domain loses the domain name they pawned but got to keep the cash and he domain name pawnbrokers get to sell the decent domain name for market value and make a considerable profit meaning everyone's a winner

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back