NameSilo

Frank Schilling - Uni - Uniregistry Announces Domain Liquidity

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News started by Vito, May 27, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. OwnedWords

OwnedWords Established Member

Commenting because I saw some posts regarding non-responses, or theories about Frank/Unireg's evil intentions. Here's my experience...

I noticed this thread yesterday. I used the form on the site to make two different submissions. The first had maybe 5-6 domains, the second had 10 or so. It's been about 24hrs since submitting and I have had replies/offers on both submissions. These are in the form of emails from Mr. Schilling.

These aren't 6-figure domains but solid 2 word .coms. (Bugout.com, OrganicGrocery.com, BeachHoliday.com, etc). I think decent quality domains got me a quick response.

The offers are ok, not enough for me to sell but also nothing to be bent out of shape over. (I don't think its fair I share the number(s) so don't ask)

disclaimer: Uniregistry has been my main registrar for a few years. Love it.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Top Member VIP

Those are great 2 worders, OrganicGrocery and BeachHoliday. You must have a great portfolio and probably built it long time ago )

By the way, the blog in your signature is empty.

3. End Game

End Game Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Well there you go. If you have decent domains he will reply. Thanks for the info. Put those on developed and you'll get plenty of offers for those domains.

4. J Sokol

J Sokol Top Member VIP

Thanks for this info @OwnedWords - it's good to know the program is still afloat.

5. End Game

End Game Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

By the way, forgot it's called Dan now. Just received an offer for one of my two word domains, from an end user on there. Two word .coms are finally trending.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!