Dynadot

marketplace Four domain marketplaces I wonder about (Uni, Portingo, Daaz and Domainagents)

NameSilo
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I obviously know that Dan, Afternic, Sav, Namepros and Sedo are the marketplaces to use, but what about these ones:

1. Uni - https://uniregistry.com/market (Worked great before, but what about now?)

2. Portingo - https://portingo.com

3. Daaz - https://www.daaz.com

4. Domain Agents - https://domainagents.com/marketplace

Did you guys have any success with any of these? Or do you think it's a waste of time?

Uniregistry work perfect for me they have great brokers/support ( at last in my case )

Portingo - they work hard the guy's but need to improve the face of site

Daaz never work with them

Domainagents it's ok i made 3-4 sales but if they not find a strong partner /s will be dead

Welcome back @Fancy.domains 🤗

Last edited:
•••
I oniy use Daaz a little.
It's nice overall, but there doesn't seem to have much activity. For example, I always look at the auction list when I open the website. It's quite rare you see bids. It's unfortunate.

•••
We are on namepros too. What works well at DaaZ at moment is sales generated out of the DaaZ landing pages ( thats we can call it as your own traffic), and offloading all the hardwork of collecting the payment from buyer to domain handover to buyers s. BIN success fee is just 5% . We welcome you to join and give a try for 2 months. We will listen to your experience and change. All the best!

•••
We are on namepros too. What works well at DaaZ at moment is sales generated out of the DaaZ landing pages ( thats we can call it as your own traffic), and offloading all the hardwork of collecting the payment from buyer to domain handover to buyers s. BIN success fee is just 5% . We welcome you to join and give a try for 2 months. We will listen to your experience and change. All the best!
What are your payout methods for domain seller?

•••
What are your payout methods for domain seller?
Paypal , Bank transfer , wise money transfer.

We are open to listen to your feedback and introduce new payout options. We are a start-up of 4 year old and willing to listen & change.

We have stopped supporting crypto payouts and we will bring that back in the future

•••
DaaZ Supported Payment Methods (22 different payment options ):

Cards:

1. Visa
  2. Mastercard
  3. American Express
  4. China UnionPay

Bank Transfer :
  1. Wise.com ( 150+ countries )
  2. Wire transfer

Wallets:
  1. Paypal
  2. Alipay
  3. Apple Pay
  4. Google Pay
  5. WeChat Pay
  6. Link

Bank Re-directs:

1. Bancontact ( Popular in Belgium )
  2. EPS (Popular in Austria)
  3. Giropay (Popular in Germany)
  4. iDEAL (Popular in Netherlands)
  5. Przelewy24 (Popular in Poland)
  6. Sofot (Popular in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)

Buy now, pay later:

1. After Pay / Clearpay ( Popular in Australia, Canada, France, New Zealand, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States)
  2. Klarna ( popular in Europe and the United States )

Bank Debits:
  1. Bacs Direct Debit ( Popular in Europe)
  2. Sepa Direct Debit ( Popular in Europe)

•••
It's nice overall, but there doesn't seem to have much activity.
Domain Authority of Daaz.com is 92/100. Interestingly, how much traffic you have, Daaz?

We are a start-up of 4 year old and willing to listen & change.
The age of Daaz.com is 25 years. Did you bought domain daaz.com?

•••
Domain Authority of Daaz.com is 92/100. Interestingly, how much traffic you have, Daaz?

Our project development started in 2017, after the prototype is ready we have purchased this domain name and also all other necessary extensions like .co.uk , .uk .. many other ccTLDs and Legacy GTLDs and new GTLDs too. We own close to 70 extensions and also we have also secured the Trademark too in early 2020.

•••

Not close to any major or bigger marketplaces , but we are a growing marketplace and the traffic also growing steadily. We will start revealing the stats once we have 1 million unique views per month. At present we have customers from circa 70 countries and hope the traffic increase from each country in the coming months.

•••
Not close to any major or bigger marketplaces , but we are a growing marketplace and the traffic also growing steadily. We will start revealing the stats once we have 1 million unique views per month. At present we have customers from circa 70 countries and hope the traffic increase from each country in the coming months.
I can you recommend good SEO agency which do SEO, SMM, Video Creation, Reputation service, etc. I am affiliate and customer of this agency.

•••
I use domainagent several times, good for me

•••
Had few sales at domainagents, payment via escrow. Haven't tried the other 3.

•••
I can you recommend good SEO agency which do SEO, SMM, Video Creation, Reputation service, etc. I am affiliate and customer of this agency.
Thank you, you can send an email to support team support{@}daaz.com. It will reach to the decision makers.

•••
Uni is gone; it was acquired by Godaddy.
The Uni brand has been phased out, if it hasnt already.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back