IT.COM

Forum posting service (bodybuilding/nutrition preferred)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi! I would like to offer my forum posting services.

I can do different niches or general discussion, but my specialty is bodybuilding, nutrition, creating workouts, giving advice on correct form, planning out diets and similar.
I can write my own replies or copy/paste them from other forums of the same niche as you want. It all depends on what you need exactly.

My price is $0.10 per post and $0.15 per new thread. I prefer working long-term, but short-term gigs are also welcome.

I can also provide more hardworking and honest posters if you need really big amounts of posts. Payment can go via PayPal or if you have a Freelancer account.

Contact me via PM if you have any questions, or if you are interested in my services.
You can also email me at:

First come, first serve... I do have time so I can do more jobs at the same time, as well as my other people but of course those who message me first will get higher priority.
Thanks anyways, and have a nice day! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back