Dynadot

FREE Forum Hosting - Auto Daily Backups - Sign up less than a minute - Auto/Instant

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Would you like your own forum without requiring any previous knowledge of how to install one?

Hosted in the UK
Automated Daily Backups of all Forums
Custom themes/templates for your forum
free subdomain
connected to a non-web hosting related domain (musiv.co.uk) and more domains to choose from coming soon....

Please fill out the sign up form below, provide a valid e-mail address, activate your forum via email.

It takes less than a minute to sign up, once registered your forum will be in a pending state, and then once you activate via the email sent to your email address, you will be ready to go.

You can choose different lots of different installed themes for your forum (not just the default phpbb 3 theme).

Easy to choose a theme, just select one via a dropdown box, save and then you have your new theme on your forum.

Free support via Skype IM and E-mail on how to work the admin panel, explanation of features etc.

DEMO forum here: (running one of the custom installed themes): http://hello3.musiv.co.uk/

Once you have signed up and activated your forum you will be granted administrator access to that forum with the credentials you set when signing up.

IMPORTANT: If you don't provide a valid e-mail, you wont be able to reset your admin password for your forum, if you forget it!

This is a free service but we offer upgrades such as removing our advertisements, parking your domain name (.com, .co.uk, .net, etc) to your forum, and granting you access to your backups. These are optional.

The first 20 forums to sign up will have our header, footer, and in between post ads removed from their forum free of charge! (Usually £12).

Simply reply to this thread "I would like the advertisements removed from my forums I have sent you a pm" and then private message me your URL. I will remove them manually...

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back