IT.COM

Foreign buy JJ.VC domain name of the other party to my domain name is 4S2.ORG alarm

NameSilo
Watch

wuaime

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I pay on January 25, 2016 to buy the other JJ. VC domain directly by PAYPAL payment three times
Is the amount of payment for the first time
074831r8izhi7lzi9v8f7d.jpg

The other agreed with me to open the payment. The first amount - $780 - $70 plus fees

The other side said that he needed to pay fees paid to the other side of the fee to the other side

After playing the money directly to the other side of the PUSH 4S2.ORG a NAME.COM I started a little worried. Why not give me JJ.VC?

He told me to rest assured that he was not a liar.

After I go home and pay the other half of the money - $750

I started this urgent contact with each other, and asked him when he can turn over the JJ.VC. He said he came back an hour later, I sent a message to the past, he said

Half an hour back. I wait until the middle of the night domain name or did not turn over. 1.26 at 8 in the morning, when I got up, I started PAYPAL.

PAYPAL after the complaint. Other unscrupulous sellers also responded, saying that I want to have a domain name is 4S2.ORG

Language barriers and some not seriously let me lose $1600 dollars

I have alarm

1.26 after the other side directly to the JJ.VC to sell another Chinese buyers.

This one meter to sell the behavior

I inquire after all the people have changed

The following is the part I offer to chat with the original registered person,
075454fcfl7767c1y4jyhi.jpg
075606pbh44zci4gjljcef.jpg
075608umoxzxla1eoy61zx.jpg
075610opz00bmplett31l0.jpg
075610wz5q7mm1lli7ismt.jpg
075614pqnoo5ozoe3owo3s.jpg
075617thnu55fzh0cn035u.jpg

I don't understand such a normal be cheat behavior. PAYPAL support sellers instead.
Not by buyers
I don't have payment when the note is to buy the domain name
The two PAYPAL audit failure
There is a in the audit, the hope is not big

A foreign undesirable businessman so deceiving. Intermediary platform. The police don't know how useless
Although money is not much, but every penny is perspiration.
Have to advise please.
Try to contact Buy now JJ. VC Chinese domain name, the other party is not willing to provide any sellers The second transaction information.
The reason, he afraid of domain names is not safe.
With is Chinese, this kind of behavior I don't feel shame.
Now did not have a domain name, the money didn't also.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry friend. It's hard to understand because of language.

•••
So.. on January 25th you paid half the money for JJ.vc, but instead were given 4S2.org? That is where I would have stopped everything and filed a complaint with PayPal. He was giving you the run around and you still proceeded to send more money?

When doing sales of this size you should always use a service such as Escrow.com or DN.com to make sure everything is safe. These escrow services will guarantee you don't get ripped off, and they still give the option for the seller to pay the fees.

Open complaints with PayPal for all payments you made and specify that you did not receive the item. They will usually go in favor of the buyer and not seller if it's an intangible good.

•••
When doing sales of this size you should always use a service such as Escrow.com or DN.com to make sure everything is safe.

@wuaime even came to me for help on QQ but didn't want to pay the fees associated with escrow. This is what happens when you trade saving a few bucks for financial security. I tried to warn him.

•••
You just cannot send someone $1500 somewhere across the world without an escrow. Way too dangerous.

•••
You just cannot send someone $1500 somewhere across the world without an escrow. Way too dangerous.

Exactly..and most definitely not just someone you contact via email or randomly. At least on some place like the forums here we have trader ratings which you can view and choose to go by if you desire. Hopefully he was able to file the chargeback with paypal before that guy took all the money out. Otherwise, I'd say he probably won't get his domain back or the funds. At least you tried @Nick V ...Sometimes a little extra in fee's is worth it.

•••
Yes, and especially on QQ and WeChat. It's a very wild and crazy place for domainers. Mostly all in Chinese and nothing like this forum. No trade ratings, no history, no nothing...and very hard to understand the translations. Very aggressive domainers on QQ and WeChat.

•••
•••
•••
Speaking of this, why am I no longer seeing trade ratings under our avatars?
Seems to now only be shown in relevant forums, like marketplace :)

•••
•••
He just met with a bad guy, not trustable. It is warning for us by Paypal directly. I prefer to find out this bad guy who sold one domain to two persons at the same time and cheated one like a thief.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back