For outbound emails, do you use a company domain email ID or the domain ID you are selling itself?

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by MisterPanda, Dec 6, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. MisterPanda

MisterPanda Established Member

Say your organization's name is ORANGE STAR TECH and you are selling NEWYORKHOUSES/COM.

Would you use [email protected]/com or [email protected]/com? What has worked for you?

(all names made up)

Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Kuffy

Kuffy Name Stag VIP

I wouldn't use the name I am selling. If it gets a few spam complaints, then that will drop the value of the name.

3. DefinitelyDomains

DefinitelyDomains Business Member Business Account VIP

As all of our domains are listed within our portfolio, I always email out using our ****@definitelydomains.com address. Its then in the subject header of the email where I list the domain I am selling.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  4. karmaco

karmaco Established Member

Lots of similar threads—type outbound in the search bar. There was one going earlier this week.

5. Rothex

Rothex ROTHEXCHANGE.COM Business Account

I use the same email address and contact information listed in the whois registration for the domain in question. The best practice is to be consistent across all your communications and domain registrations. Find a domain to host for your portfolio and use a site like Efty to list all of your domains in one place. It's probably the quickest way to setup an online presence for outbound recipients to research the legitimacy of your email and company.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!