Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge9

DigitalNamed.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think most football fans like myself are football fans at heart in the purest sense. But most of us are fans of certain teams, players, or coaches. For example, in college Mike Leach was my offensive line coach. He is now the head coach at Washington St. I pull for them bc of him. I am a fan though of the Miami Hurricanes.

I think HurricaneFan.club would be better.

Now having said all of that, for the football enthusiasts among us football fan dot club could be a great place to buy merchandise. It is easy to remember! I think to an end user it could be XXXX. Honestly it is a very solid name. I don't understand though how dot club will affect the pricing. I think a domainer would give XX to XXX tops.

I'd be looking at merchandising companies that were 5 years old and younger as potential end users for another website to sell!!

•••
Also think outside the US - Football is the worlds most popular sport. Making it 'American Football' related seriously reduces your market.

Roughly half a billion people actively play football. 3.5 billion people watched the last world cup final.

•••
Thank you for the feedback guys

•••
It could also do well as a forum for football fans of varying clubs.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back