IT.COM

showcase Food Related Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I haven't seen a thread on food related domains so maybe this is a good time to get one started to showcase yours!

I'll start off with one of my favorites:

Donairs.co
:xf.grin:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I guess this is food related: vr. [kitchen]

•••
MustardKing.com

such a wonderful variety of mustards out there...
making my mouthwater right now... (smile)

•••
I guess this is food related: vr. [kitchen]

First glance one could dismiss this name. But its a very reasonable thus sellable reg. Of course it could be cuisine related but even better it could be design related. As in kitchen design.

•••
•••
•••
Almost forgot, eatdrinktokyo (.com)

•••
I think food domains are best in extensions other than .com. I'm going to be writing an article on my blog about it this week. People don't like to think of food, a basic human need, as being something associated with commerce. Put another way, companies making a lot of money off them for the service. I think .Com implies that making profit is the focus of their bushiness, which in this case, is not good.

If I was to reg food domains I would be going for co among other, but mainly .co

•••
LouisianaChicken . com

Love this one, and was encouraged to see that LouisianaOysters sold for 900 USD last year.

•••
LouisianaChicken . com

Love this one, and was encouraged to see that LouisianaOysters sold for 900 USD last year.

Unfortunately it is trademarked. Being pretty specific it might be hard to find a different market segment too.

•••
VeganNaturals
SugarPlate
SnackFarm
.coms

•••
I checked trademarks before purchasing. None exist. Closest is Louisiana Chicken and Waffles, but even that was abandoned a few years ago.

I actually think the term is great because it's a style of cooking, and doesn't need to be geo-specific.

•••
I checked trademarks before purchasing. None exist. Closest is Louisiana Chicken and Waffles, but even that was abandoned a few years ago.

I actually think the term is great because it's a style of cooking, and doesn't need to be geo-specific.
Do you just check US TM's? If so, you need to check World wide at WIPO. Their is an exact match TM filed in Canada.

I would add, a foreign TM is a gray area, but definitely would diminish the price to most buyers, especially existing companies. You also have to weigh where it is. Tunisia TM, maybe you don't care as much, but a Canadian TM I would care. I don't know anything about the company, but if they expand to US, it could become an issue. Of course, that might be an opportunity for you to reach out and see if they do plan on expanding and might be interested. I avoid all TM issues personally as I don't want to spend any time dealing with legal issues now, or in the future. Plus there is the concern some buyers would have.

•••
Really? Do you have a link to the search results? Still didn't find it.

•••
•••
Just found it. Still pending (for over a year).

I can't imagine this kind of trademark being accepted, though... You can't trademark a style of food unless you invent it. It's like trying to trademark New York style bagel, or chicken fried rice.

•••
•••
Almost forgot got marijuanaconfects.com for marijuana confectionaries.

•••
•••
foodhomedeliveries.com

I'm really happy with this one. Think it can be worth some bucks.

•••
cooksoups and asiansoups both dot coms
newyorkrestaurant dot guide
cafenewyorkcity dot com

•••
•••
I have

smoothies.asia

VRcupcakes

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back